Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

Huh?

1 Like

This is incorrect. We were six points down when Dowling came on. Within two minutes he had scored a free from half way out on the wing, and another from play after running on to a pass from Gillane to leave us down four. Hayes then took a brilliant score to put us within touching distance.

To be clear, none of the above is a slight on Flanagan in any way. I asked you earlier why you thought I had an issue with him but you didnā€™t bother to respond.

1 Like

Cork hurlers are box office and living rent free in a lot of heads. Ye know full well ye wouldnt have been within an arses roar of us in the semi only for a few charitable refereeing decisions he made when he felt the game was over

A major major asterix (*)

1 Like

We were still 6 points down still on 61 minutes you idiot. You have a massive agenda against seamus flanagan for what reason I donā€™t know. You appear to be extremely bitter individual judging by your posts on here.

You need to rewatch the game too. It was gillane that scored a free after pete was fouled to leave us 5 behind, then kyler put us within 4.

Please explain why you think I have an agenda against him? Just one example will do.

I think he had a great year, has huge potential, and I see him as our starter at full forward next year.

You may be correct. Nonetheless, Dowling had two points scored within two minutes of coming on. Itā€™s not about Dowling v Flanagan.

1 Like

Meowwww hear you

I never mentioned flanagan. I think we were four down with the dow came on. We were 6 down ten minutes later. Imo the notion the bench changed that game is wrong. Dowling had a vital impact so did Casey but the main swing was our half back line taking over. They gave the forwards on the field a platform to score. Dowling ran riot in extra time.

1 Like

When I watched back the games I was pleasantly surprised at William ODonoghues contributions. Being at the games itā€™s hard to pick up on everything but he got on a lot of ball and used it very well, particularly in the Kilkenny game.

I think heā€™ll be pushing hard for a start. Had a savage year for the club too

1 Like

This is fascinating to watchšŸ¤” what would we have been like if we lostšŸ¤Æ?

This is where you mentioned him. My question still stands.

You endorsed that cunt from Waterfords post today for one.

1 Like

Heā€™s a good bit of stuff but needs to drop the hard man crap fast. He was lucky he didnā€™t see the line in the county final.

He did. A great option around the middle third for us.

Thatā€™s because I thought your post was nonsense. Nothing to do with Flanagan.

3 Likes

My post was spot on. If seamus flanagan hurled for nap youā€™d be falling over backwards about him. Heā€™s only starting off and lads are taking a surgical knife to his performances shortly after winning an all ireland. These people actually call themselves fans. I dont understand it.

Sure Iā€™m from Feohanagh.

ā€˜These peopleā€™ is an improvement. Iā€™ve never said a bad word about the man.

3 Likes