Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

He was a great character to have around the club. He wasn’t great with the Alzheimer’s over the last while and wasn’t getting out much obviously.

He was also a proud Cappamore man and would tell us stories of cycling to Thurles in his youth. A nod and a wink to you Willie. May you rest in peace.

9 Likes

RIP

1 Like

Tom is like a diva wife. You could buy her a red Ferrari as a surprise for her birthday. Shed then fuck you out of it for not getting her a yellow one

Tom’s sick of bateing everyone already

Tom always made sure we were never boring

Tom had everyone laughing, just not always with ye.

Bang on from Tom. They’re like the Liverpool of hurling, little style, just lads who can run over the other team

1 Like

You’re still seething :joy:

Just when you think Tom can’t be any more of an ignoramus. After the fuck up job he made of the best team we’d had in generations you’d think he would have the good grace to go and hide himself under a rock.

I’ve never forgiven him for 96. Lay the blame for that one full square on his shoulders

There would be heads spinning on here if was lining out for Limerick next year

:laughing:

Limerick are too good for Tom’s liking, basically

shtop. I’d like to read Ger Loghs take

Don’t be taking any notice of dinosaurs. These lads had their day but that was 25+ years ago ffs

Tom Ryan is a limerick legend and is entitled to his opinion.

I think the games being behind played behind closed doors Is really shit. I’d say some auld lads don’t really enjoy it being on tv at all.

1 Like

Ger Loughnane has some insight and has actually achieved something as a manager so yes, his take is bound to be more relevant and interesting.

1 Like

Fixed.

1 Like

Just because you don’t agree with somebodies opinion it doesn’t make you a gobshite. He stirs the pot but that’s the same with a lot of those media types to keep themselves relevant.

May be a case of green tinted glasses but I don’t see how you could describe the Limerick style of play as boring? The actual stickwork is off the charts.

7 Likes