Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

The cynical fouling is more akin to soccer than rugby. Taking a man down as he looks clear to score is actually a good thing in rugby. Not so good in soccer/hurling

The dirty Galway whores

Thought the rugby style tackling is more akin to the front on and grabbing of arm

Double All-Ireland winner Graeme Mul on Today FM in a minute about a fundraiser for Milford Hospice. :clap::clap:

5 Likes

Will he ring, text or whatsapp JP do you reckon?

Galway have the game fucked.

3 Likes

Cunts trying to make the game none contact.
Would suit Mike Ashley’s crowd

1 Like

Whinge, whinge and more fucking whinge . That’s all you get when anyone outside of Tipp, Cork or Kilkenny make some inroads.

I agree. Where was this chorus calling for black cards and the like when Kilkenny were in their pomp.

I think they could trial the sin bin alright, but cynicism in hurling is not worse than what it was ten years ago say. It’s always been there.

They were there same as they are now

1 Like

Every game this year in the hurling championship a player was hauled down around the 20 heading towards goal. Something most definitely needs to be done about it as the punishment certainly doesn’t fit crime at the moment.

3 Likes

hauled down inside opponents half then give a peno… as you say, they are only ever hauled down heading in on goal but just stamp it out altogether - be firm. Inside the half, whack, bam - peno. Sin bins and black cards arent worth a bollix

Agreed they can fuck off with their black card though.

Any cynical foul inside the 21 or the D that prevented a probable goal chance is a yellow and a penalty. Simple enough I think.
I know it’s open to interpretation as to what is a probable goal chance and what is cynical, but there’s no perfect solution and at least the rugby tackling would stop

1 Like

Paudie Maher would be up centre forward then and he’d never get off the ground

1 Like

:grinning:

Too many points in the game - we want goals.

They’ll then have to bring in a simulation rule for the hauling down rule :grinning: - Var will be like a dream compared to it.

But the only way to deal with it is to punish on the score board - anything else is just optics.

Agreed there was plenty of moaning about Kilkenny’s cynicism when they were at their peak. It’s bizarre that anyone would think this is a new thing.

1 Like

They gave the final to the ref that routinely ignored it happening, so you’d wonder about their priorities

If I had a cent for each time this photo was shared back in the day

I’d red card a haul down with opponent dead straight in front of goal

1 Like