Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

O’Mahony was full back earlier in the year in the league, he definitely started there in the League Final vs Clare. Switching Condon onto an in form Honan at full-forward was one of the key moves in that game.

1 Like

Fuck yeah I had completely forgotten that. Between that and the AI semi final weekend I aged about 15 years in 2013.

A nadir

Do you remember when JimBob threw up the ball and fresh aired with noone around him and the Dubs went up and scored from it?

I was never the same

:rage:

1 Like

My grandfather, who was around 85 at the time and a Ballylanders man said, that baldy Garryspillane cunt. He’d probably miss a football the useless cunt. I wouldn’t let him mind cattle

3 Likes

That was one of those all too familiar “groan” moments following Limerick back then.

1 Like

Even when we are at the mountain top we can’t forget the painful days táimid ag Luimneach

1 Like

It makes you appreciate it more kid

1 Like

It’s important to remember the whole journey. The more painful days are part of it

2 Likes

The pain makes the glory sweeter.

2 Likes

When seanie tobin came on as a sub and was sent off again a few moments later against Clare

I actually laughed above in the terrace. Not a normal happy laugh. A sort of a sad one

2 Likes

Unlike MLK or Moses we never thought we’d see the promised land

1 Like

We were always optimistic. Deluded even.

3 Likes

Can you remember the bad days?

No, me neither.

2 Likes

True remember reports of trial games in November and some (insert anyone) lad was ripping it up we always had hope

Forget about it lads, I can’t see us ever again loosing a game. Just can’t see it

I thought we’d a half a chance down in PUC in 2010 :sweat_smile: after a hape of porter

1 Like

i agree, threw the ball , should have been a free in, draw match