Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Seanie Finn is a serious soccer player, donā€™t know if heā€™s played much football.

As was Seamie Flanagan and Cian Lynch. Lynch definitely got offered trials abroad, he used to play underage soccer above in Dublin with some side when he was 16/17.

Apparently Flanagan was a lovely soccer player with Broadford Utd, perhaps @Copper_pipe would know more

Our hurlers would probably beat Treaty United, Cork City and Cobh Ramblers too. Unreal.

1 Like

He came on as a sub a few years back for Bruff when I was playing lower league stuff, he was only 18 iā€™d say - walked through us multiple times - scored 1 and set up another - bastards bate us 3-2 in the 3b cup. Played against Reidy too the following year, heā€™s more pace than skillfull, but again killed usā€¦ these lads with their professional training shouldnt be let near those pub leagues :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Twouldnt be like kilmallock to be rounding up lads from all over.

1 Like

If you came back to Limerick that time your young fella could be playing with us right now. (If he was any good).

1 Like

:popcorn: .

Whatā€™s wrong with rounding up fellas from all over? Sure club loyalty doesnā€™t mean anything, remember?

He knows nothing with his big gomey rubby head on him.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I think the term is ā€˜snookeredā€™ :8ball:

Nothing at all. Youā€™re deflecting. Itā€™s a sign of weak character.

Flip flopping between positions is an even greater sign of weak character.

Toddle on now, rogbee goy

Deary me.

Yeā€™ll win handy enough the weekend flatty. Relax.

šŸ¤·šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

Adrian Enright & Michael Donovan start for Padraig Scanlon & Paul Maher.

Soggy conditions in the Gaelic Grounds.

Darragh Treacy finally gets Limerick off the mark. Forwards struggling badly to make an impact

1 Like

Poor start but great run by Hughie Bourke there. Treacy in fairness to him stood up.

Awful effort from Sheehan.

This is very poor from Limerick. No real immediacy to their play compared to Tipp