Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Yeah it’s kind of geting too obvious now but Hego got one great score from it in first half, ball was passed to Lynch under serious pressure who laid it on to him .

I’ve not watched it back but I’m near certain there was another one aroundwhen Byrne’s had rolled his ankle.

Im hoping to rewatch it but thought there was 3 when at the game.

Even a bit of variety to Hegarty ambling over, finger up, tap 5 yards would surely catch defending team on the hop at this stage.

I remember it, under Hogan stand between 21 & 45 i’d say.

There was one in the first half I think where either hegarty or odonovan took a short one to Lynch and the ref penalised lynch for being too close to the taker. A new one for me. I thought it didn’t matter how close your own man was in a dead ball situation

1 Like

Hegarty tried a floaty one over an opponent’s head to an unmarked colleague in the first half but unusually for a keen golfer wasn’t able to achieve the required elevation.

Coleman cut three yesterday as far as he could straight to the kilkenny spare man. Brain dead

Shane Bennett did the same.

Used to be. We’ve hardly tried one for a few years.

Put back until the 26th. Same venue and time.

1 Like

Pat’s match on that weekend too.

Wonder what the effect on the hurling Championship will be.

1 Like

Adare v Oola surely be moved too?

What’s going to happen with the round of games fixed for the weekend of AI?

I presume they’ll play Thursday & Friday if possible?

I don’t know tbh.

Ti’s only football.
Play it, toss a coin, play it in the central margin of the old Nass dual carriageway. Nobody gives a toss.

3 Likes

All of those fixtures are contingent on the results from the first round. (Loser plays on week 2).
What will happen if there is deferred games? Will the 2nd round be deferred in those groups as well?

Seeing as the co board cannot send out a proper weekly fixture list this summer it is anyone’s guess as to what will happen

1 Like

If they were going to start the football regardless of involvement in the hurling they could have let clubs know months ago. Otherwise it should have been left post hurling and have a clear run at it.

1 Like

NCW just about got over Galbally yesterday; St. Senan’s hammered Bruff in the Intermediate.

Some big fixtures today.

Senior Football Championship
St. Kieran’s v Ballysteen in The Bog Garden, Rathkeale, at 7:00p.m.
Adare v Oola in Childers Road at 7:00p.m.
Ballylanders v Claughaun in Bruff at 7:00p.m.

Premier Junior Football Championship
Monagea v Cappamore in Clarina at 7:00p.m.
Fr. Casey’s v Newcastle West in Tournafulla at 7:00p.m.
Mungret St. Paul’s v Dromcollogher Broadford in Ballingarry at 7:00p.m.
Bruree v Ballybricken Bohermore in Croom at 7:00p.m.
South Liberties v St. Patrick’s in Mungret at 7:00p.m.
Ahane v Camogue Rovers in Fedamore at 7:00p.m.

Did Glin give a walkover to Gerald Griffins in the IFC last night?