Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

the Well have a lot of good youngfellas starting to fill those fringe positions, Doon do to. Good solid young lads.

Na Piarsaigh aren’t as far ahead in replacing older lads. They’re dependent on a lot of lads who’ve a load of miles on the clock. Dempsey and Downes etc.

I haven’t seen any of the recent line-ups as all the matches have been away with the latest one against O’Loughlins somewhere in Tipp.

All I’ve heard is that there will be a few surprises in the team but The Dow won’t be one of them.

You’re keeping your cards close to your chest there.

Cian Lynch is close to unmarkable at this stage. And you’ve to hold Gillane then as well. Byrnes holding CB. Some spine.
They have some nice players to go with them too, Gillane eile, Considine etc but it really is a case of can three unreal players carry a team against, Doon and NAP who have much more balanced sides, but are lacking super star forwards like Lynch and Gillane. If NAP had P & M Casey they wouldn’t be bet.
I’ll give a tentative nod to the Well in their absence.

Drom going to challenge this year?

Hard to know who is favourite this time round. Croagh had the talking team last year and they delivered.

Ye must fancy it yerselves?

Currid, Mikey Kiely and Kinnerk gone. That’s the end of that.

PJ needs to get finger out

Patrickswell-Doon and Croagh-Feohanagh the only matches sold out so far.

@Gary_Birtles_Lovechi’s crowd will surely have a huge following for a West derby in their first match at the grade.

1 Like

Feohanagh always carry a good crowd.

Gary/Garry has been sorted for a ticket, thank God.

Currid couldn’t turn that offer down in fairness. Set up for life you’d imagine

No… And shur she’s only a step away from the Irish rubby team then and getting them to WC glory

Munster and Big Pete have had too many failures for even Currid to repair the mental damage.

1 Like

She’ll have a job on her hands trying to sort out that Leinster block they have.

If she can shake off the Limerick hurlers psychological problems, she can sort anyone

1 Like

They might win a quarter final

1 Like

She could name her price after that

2 Likes

Hopefully she might instill some safe bbq standards with the rubby lads.

2 Likes