Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

The boys from Weston were some cunts at them discos. They murdered half of Monaleen one night.

1 Like

Darragh Ghani and Shaky and the boys?

Those clubs are probably in the best areas for new developments / young families as well. Thinking of the likes of Christians sure thereā€™s probably as many houses being abandoned as being builtā€¦ Would Ros MĆ³r out the Old Cork Road be Christians or Liberties or what?

Strange outburst.

Work away pal.

Be as close to claughan no?

They are very decent teams they just lack a superstar like a Cian lynch or Kyle to take them to the next level.

Football, soccer and rugby would also draw away from the hurling too.

If you took players from six most consistent senior clubs in limerick in nap , the well, doon, killmallock, ballybrown and adare the vast majority of them are solely focused on hurling. Doon have a crossover alright and they are probably underachieving.

1 Like

I was only slagging you fanny

Could well be as well tbf.

Nap have Caherdavin and Shannon RFC to be dealing with most of the players come from within walking distance of the field or at least they used to

Hence my point,
Limerick hurling needs to focus on making hurling more no.1 in these areas.

The Doon/Oola dual thing is overrated, Doon is the dominant part of that section. Very few players committed fully to both teams.
There is fierce sour grapes between large sectors of both clubs.

Iā€™m just talking about their senior team. The majority of them are hurling and only entertain other stuff when they are knocked out of hurling.

I just think for Mungret and monaleen to make the next step up theyā€™ll need an inter county player to come on the scene.

Where would the border be between Old Christians and South Liberties?

Iā€™m not sure limerick hurling can or needs to do that. Soccer and rugby are very popular sports too. Thatā€™s just the way it is.

1 Like

Wouldnt Shannon RFC be more Corbally based no?

Liberties comes in as far as roxboro i think. So around Southill maybe ?

Border on the southill side would be the old weigh inn pub.

Yeah all the northside really.

Yeah and a load more.

As much as I dislike limericks domination I would love to see more and more of yer youth play the great game.

Rubby is a terrible terrible sport.

Greg Dillon? The toughest cunt around for a while he was