Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Have you a name?

Willie Big Bang Casey used to go around practising his KO punch at them

1 Like

On its knees. In an awful way. The pro game couldn’t give a toss. I’m green with envy on how Limerick are trying to build on the success and feed down to clubs. The H cups did fuck all but damage club rubby in Limerick

1 Like

Yeah lads going their now wouldnt know a hurley if they saw one. The clubs also rejected the county boards amalgamation plan for the South Side. The problem is that at underage the likes of Pats and Claughan can survive at football and don’t want to loose their identity. In hurling its sad to see.

Rubby is dying in Limerick.

6 Likes

ASR have taken over from Sexton street as the premium hurling school in the city.

CBC have done likewise in Cork.

Thank fuck. If theres a go fund me page to finish it off completely I’d gladly donate

7 Likes

So long ago now I just got the caherdavin lads off them

Ah look youve about 6 premier soccer teams in that part of the city. Real, Real good clubs that are the best in Limerick. You’ve young munster, old crescent and Bohs. Then you’ve about 15 smaller soccer clubs.

Its the soccer clubs hoover up anyone athletic. Fairview were paying lads when I was u-14. My father nearly boxed the head off a fella that came to our house with a pair of predators for me and one for the brother

6 Likes

Leave the clubs alone. History there at least. Munster are the real enemy of the people. I can’t wait for them to crash and burn. I wouldnt piss on the cunts

3 Likes

Cunts.

1 Like

I used to go to Young Munsters and Munster matches but I stopped a while back. The skill is gone out of it. Theyre all just massive now, boshing it up the middle or box kicking.

He should have boxed the head off him and took the predators.

Head down to the next YM match when crowds are back to normal. Trying to play an expensive game. Couldn’t play bosh rubby against the bigger teams in the country

1 Like

I’d be afraid I’d like it :laughing:

1 Like

He should have the only predators i had were ones i got cheap because they were smoke damaged when limerick sports store burned down.

2 Likes

There a chap going mad there looking for this thread… Half the board can’t see it as it’s set to ‘clique’

@GilbertSandy1 hello?

1 Like

Good man, I was wondering why @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi kept using the wrong thread :joy:

4 Likes

Fair play lads. :star_struck:

5 Likes