Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

U19 premier semi finalists are Mungret, Ballybrown, NCW and Monaleen. Surprising that Doon didn’t make it out of the group with Adam English and other solid young players

There’s absolutely nothing to back this up NaP aside

NCW and Monaleen seem to be producing some quality young fellas at long last.

lay it out buddy

When Patrickswell came out of Limerick in 2019, they were absolutely hammered by Ballygunner.

In 2016 when they came out, they couldn’t beat an average Glen Rovers side.

Its been 7 years since Kilmallock won Munster and by all accounts they are in decline now.
Doon are still completely unproven.

We’re in serious decline alright.

Kilmallock will win the county championship this year

Be hard for them to get out of the group when they pulled out before it started.

1 Like

Weren’t the last round of matches quarter finals anyway?

No

Every week longer we stay in it we’ll be getting better.

You only need to use your eyes mate. Quality is Quality.

Oooooffffftttttt!

I deal in facts.

Patrickswell haven’t done anything of note to be considered top 10 in the country. Doon haven’t looked a top 10 side in the country in their last two County Final appearances.

In the past 5 years 2016-2020,the following have been the top 10 club sides in the country.

1. Ballyhale
  2. Cuala
  3. Na Piarsaigh
  4. Ballygunner
  5. St. Thomas’s
  6. Borrisileigh
  7. Ballyea
  8. Slaughtneil
  9. Sixmilebridge
  10. Thurles Sarsfields
2 Likes

I’d fancy James Stephens to beat all of the clubs listed 4-10.

1 Like

You have some temerity putting in two Tipperary clubs looking at their performances, to put in the tog shitters in ten just makes anything you say null and void.

Based on the performance vs Ballyhale last year they’d give them all a fair rattle alright, but they haven’t danced at enough dances to be included in my view.

Same with the 3x Limerick Clubs who are deemed top class off the back of beating Ahane and Ballybrown. You need to do more than that.

Thurles Sarsfields have beaten Ballygunner in the past 5 years and brought them to ET in Walsh Park another year.

“The Well” were sent home with tea in their mugs the last time they entered the Munster Club.

For all the debates here it is gas no Cork club seriously considered