Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I open your fucking head how about that?

1 Like

They have been for the most part hopeless in recent years.

Imokilly’s dominance hasn’t been a good thing.

The fact is Thurles Sarsfields are the flag ship Tipperary club and they are tog shitters. Now move on, you have made a show of yourself.

Have Sixmilebridge even won a Munster championship in the timeframe? They are strolling through a piss poor Clare championship over the past 5 years.

1 Like

They were a good team in 2015, they are nothing special right now. The standard in Clare has fallen fairly sharply in the last 5 or so years

The reigning Munster Champions are from Tipp mate

1 Like

They lost their title when they were beaten last year by a piss poor Drom-Inch team

You know what, that’s a fair enough list. Limerick top four in the top ten in the country may have been a bit of a stretch, maybe fair to say that any in the Limerick top four would mix it with any of the too ten in the country. Or even to say that any of the Limerick top four would be in the top two to four in any other county equally.

Actually, a better way of putting it would be to suggest that few counties, if any, would have a top four as strong as Limerick do at the moment.

1 Like

From what I see Na Piarsaigh are about 10 points better than the other 3 when on form and with a full squad and the other 3 are nothing to write home about. We’ll know more in a few months

1 Like

And that’s why Limerick are All Ireland champions.

But only six of the starting team in the final came from Top 4 clubs.

1 Like

Borris :grinning:

A lot will be revealed in the next few weeks alright.

It would be highly embarrassing for the other ‘Big 3’ in Limerick if Na Piarsaigh win it this year without Casey x2.

Borris went out and did it.

Cork havent had a strong club side since Newtown. The decline of the senior club standard is the primary reason imo why were are famine level at senior intercounty. Cork have v few hurling dominated clubs left. The vast majority of traditional v strong hurling clubs are dual club these day was has been a significant factor in the decline of the standard of hurling. By dual I mean a strict 50:50 split in terms of emphasis at underage training ect. V hard to compete with the clubs listed who are hurling dominated.

Sixmilebridge haven’t. Your horn for the Mayor of Munchkinland is clouding your judgement there

2 Likes

Came out of the shadows once and did it and fair play to them.

Nowhere near one of the top 10 sides in the country over a decade imo.

I know you’re on the wind up obviously but I don’t think it would be embarrassing. Anyway I don’t know who’s favourite at the moment but any of the top four could win it and there’s not much between them.

Sixmilebridge may be slightly fortunate to be there but they still won 3 Clare Championships in the period where Ballyea were very strong. They also brought Ballygunner to ET in Walsh Park one year.

That’s still more than Doon/Patrickswell/Kilmallock have done really.

Would see it as a top 2, I actually think Patrickswell are slightly better atm. A gap back to Kilmallock and Doon though.