Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I’ve a feeling The Well may have played their final today and the Balbec will prevail.

As I predicted, and was widely derided for doing so some months ago, Doon will win fuck-all.

3 Likes

The extra game really stood to the well n killmallock.

1 Like

Going on today’s performances I’d fancy Kilmallock to win it

Doon fans bring a naive yet highly enthusiastic atmosphere to proceedings. They remind me of Limerick supporters pre-2018. Noisy and most numerous, more out of hope than anything else. It’s a reminder of the innocence of the moral victors.

Like wexford

1 Like

Hello @balbec my old friend we have come to hurl with you again.

2 Likes

We never get anything off Sexton. When I saw him down to ref it I knew we were in trouble. Rule number one with The Well is never let them ahead because if you do they will kill the game and play it at their own pace and it’s almost impossible to peg them back.

Caseys are a huge loss obviously but Cathal King was as well. He always picks up Gillane and somehow has the knack of keeping him quiet. How those two Gillane strikes on the goalie weren’t frees I’ll never know.

Downes wasn’t too bad. He was involved anyway. He was denied by two fantastic saves in fairness.

2 Likes

First Kilmallock - Patrickswell final since ‘92…?

2 Likes

Apparently so.

Woodlands House Hotel County Junior A Hurling Championship Quarter Finals – ETIN Finish on the Day

Mungret v St Patricks 16/10 Clarina 3.30pm
Doon v St Kierans 17/10 Kilmallock 12noon
Ballybricken Boher. v Killeedy 16/10 Kilfinane 3.30pm
Caherline v Ballybrown 17/10 Kilbreedy 12noon

Semi Finals – 0ct 29th/30th

Final – Nov 6th/7th or Nov 13th/14th

Relegation Semi Finals – ETIN Finish on the day

Ahane v Monaleen 16/10 Claughaun 3.30pm
Old Christians v Staker Wallace 25/10 Caherconlish 3.30pm

1 Like

Doon burned Jack Cummins & Darragh Stapleton today. Could be advantage Kieran’s.

Impossible to call this Championship from here; I suppose Mungret have to be the favourites but they’ll have 3 tough contests before a final.

We’re into the Junior B City Final after beating Mungret’s third team today. NaP3 play Well3 during the week.

1 Like

Sexton was one thing, but when that mad one Elisa O’Donovan sat in behind me I knew it was game over. Here’s her twitter photo.

She was shouting for The Well.

You would have to fancy St Pats if they can get their best team out. Hegarty x 2 are a match up nightmare.

Were you there in 1992?

Long live the fear

It never goes away

I’m only 34 Chief!

We were underdogs that day as well.

Yerrah Kilmallock will be favs for the final surely!

I was played in the minor final we bate Ahane :ronnyroar:

8 Likes