Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Mungret have burnt a share of lads as well as it’s gone on?

We’ll have this oul’ moaning and cnámhsháulin from Balbec for another fortnight. He’s masterful at it in fairness. Experience you see…

2 Likes

Pats were very good today when put up to them, two hegos superb but good all over the field and some serious fight to them. Can’t see Mungret matching that toughness next week

1 Like

Mungret
Kierans
Kileedy
Ballybrown

Ballybrown must have a decent team with all the young fellas they’ve been bringing through.

Kileedy should win it, but they probably won’t.

I’ve heard Mungret have burned a few, needlessly, @ciarancareyshurlingarmy how ye fixed? Think they should have enough for Pats but that could kill them long run.

I’m going to go for Ballybrown to win it all out. But any of the 8 could win

Congrats to the well today, good win and they were full value for it. Serious quality throughout this team.

Always disappointing to lose but I’m sanguine enough about today, we had way too many injuries. We were down the two Casey’s, Dempsey and King. No team can sustain that. You’d Breen and Jerome Boylan barely back. Even if you had either Casey it was a different game. Gillane wouldn’t be bullying our whole full back line with Mike Casey around, and Peter is worth at least four points. Adrian Breen was way off it, again if he was his normal self it was a closer game. A full team and na piarsaigh win that game with a bit to spare.

David Dempsey was class (why did we keep moving him around, especially after he dragged us back into the game at the end of the first half?). Downes was really good, his best game in years. Grimes also really good, outshone WOD today.

3 Likes

Yerrah

1 Like

I thought Grimes was poor, he spilled a pile of ball.

St. Patricks
Doon
Ballybricken Bohermore
Ballybrown

Ballybricken Bohermore are my tip to win it out.

Have you the klaxon ready to sound for the final @balbec

the football final is on Friday the 29th to account for the hurlers off to barbados :rofl:

I see The Dow hastily deleted his Instagram story this morning… :grinning:

1 Like

Ah we’re grand. Kilmallock folk are used to be in finals. I just have to keep the lads from the Junior clubs in check on the intercounty scene.

1 Like

Proper order

Highlights

Ronan Connolly is the only one involved, is he?

Is PJ McManus going to cost “The Well” another fair crack at the Munster Club he is?

AFAIK anyway

@peddlerscross you strike me as a good man for stats and facts. Would I be right in saying that we would be in double figures at this point on the number of Limerick senior hurling championship winning teams trained/managed by Clare men since the turn of the century?

Jim Fall, Stack, Considine, Sparrow and possibly O’Meara now

Considine & Sparrow each won with two clubs