Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I agree. We’ll be lucky to keep it pucked out to them

Tipperary have struggled to live with Limerick the past few years, they are physically not able to deal with Limerick. The fact Limerick are missing two of the best defenders in the country evens things up this weekend. Full teams in any conditions Limerick are 6/7 points the better team, no doubt.

1 Like

Christ ye Limerick lads are deeply insecure. Needy even.
Go and throw up an oul clip of the 2004 Munster final on Mike Tyson’s Twitter and see does he tell you how mad ye all are.

I’d only judge tipp under sheehy tbh. They are a different beast in summer in croker fully primed than during the early season when they aren’t.
I think lk will win comfortably enough this weekend. Great weather for mullocking.

:joy:

I’m only agreeing with you mate. :man_shrugging:

Tipp are a very good side, with a very strong full forward line. Our full back line is patchwork at the minute and Tipp are the one team you don’t want to be playing in that scenario.

That said we’ve had the measure of them the last few years, and sure we never feared the cunts.

If we lose we lose, backdoor is the route to the title this year

I think this is grossly overstated and a Limerick v Tipp all Ireland final last year could have gone either way.

This weekend’s game is a phony war. I expect Limerick to win because a game played already is a huge advantage. But this game won’t prove much and I wouldn’t be surprised if the sides meet again this year and Tipp would be in a different position to coming in cold. Tipp could score a bag of goals and win though and if they do it’s hard to see where Limerick go from there.

I’d say there’s a fair bit of ethnic Tipperary in east Galway.

1 Like

A lot of lads talking out both sides of their mouth here trying to be nice to fucking Tipp cunts.

We’ll bate them like a red headed step child

7 Likes

Even more than east Limerick ???

Seems to have created more of a healthy suspicion and dislike there though.

Lk and Tipp never ever had the same poison that Tipp v Galway had in the late 80s/ early 90s .

1 Like

It has, but it’s very one-sided.

1 Like

Agreed… We do our best to nullify their flow but there’s no denying Tipp are the most natural/skilled team about. Their movement and touch is sublime.

Limerick would come well after Kilkenny, Cork, Clare and Galway as rivalries go in Tipp

True enough . Tipp hurling folk gave never really seen us a rivals .

1 Like

The portumna lads told me they’d often get told “why don’t ye fuck off back to tipp” during matches.

They are just a classy side, and I mean that in both senses of the word. I can’t find it in me to dislike this tipp team.

1 Like

Ah get a hold of yourself there…

:roll_eyes: hence the one-sided comment. KK are Tipperary’s biggest rivals, always have been, others come and go. Cork next, but not a bitter rivalry these days.

Seriously. Ever since I saw callinan and Maher and three or four others making sure a few sliotars made their way out to the kids crowding the railings behind the goal before the start of the aisf Vs galway, I’ve had a soft spot for them. Now I’m off to wash my soul with soap.

1 Like