Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

It was never poisonous .

Yes I know, I was adding to your point

The nearest Limerick had to a bitter rivalry was Clare in the 1990s and it was reciprocated in spades.

In the main inter county rivalries aren’t that bitter .

I hate Waterford but that’s a personal thing

Limerick hate all of our neighbours equally.

5 Likes

You don’t see much of it in an inter county game, but a club challenge game between clubs from rival counties can often end up nasty affairs

2 Likes

And even non neighbours.

Yes. I hate all the bastards.

1 Like

Jackie Tyrell with another tedious NFL related introduction in his piece this weekend

Nothing more amusing than limerick lads claiming they hate clare even though they probably spend their holidays in Clare.

Ah would you come off it. Some very fine players and some nice guys too but no other team over the last ten years has had as many criminals, thieves, sex offenders and thoroughly dislikeable characters playing for them as Tipperary.

1 Like

Or pretending to hate people from a certain county. Peurile stuff.

Sex offenders?

Give us a few names there mate to refresh my memory

Richie summed it up best.

Also, fuck Tipp.

The sixteen point hiding would not have played on their minds. They were dodgy against Wexford sure who shat their togs. The ref did not help Tipperary in truth. Up to the sending off there was nothing between both teams in the final. Tipperary are superb when you allow them play or when they are playing 14 men they really do thrive.

1 Like

Go on…

It’s beginning to feel a bit more championshippy.

1 Like

Do an auld Google there for yourself you won’t be long finding a few.

It could have been a Munster final repeat or tipp could have rattled in a few goals on us. It would have been a brilliant final I think but we’ll never know. At the end of the day we failed to win a very winnable semi final and Tipp ended up champions. The match this weekend won’t settle which team is better either, we’ll only know if they meet later in the year or if one team wins it out.