Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

It means a person who has committed a sexual offence.

I know Gleeson and Barrett were convicted of their respective offences. I donā€™t recall any being convicted of any sexual offences

And who in the Tipperary panel has committed a sexual offence?

Totally agree. Derek McGrath the same. Hard to read.

This isnā€™t true. It comes from the management team. They arenā€™t being encouraged to look for this final pass ever. Itā€™s a feature of all kinnerks teams. They arenā€™t designed to create bundles of goal chances.

Since kiely took over our goal chances have come from either forwards tackling defenders and winning the ball Off them like against Galway in the 2018 final. Hitting Flanagan with a long ball or isolating Gillane on a diagonal.

Kinnerk/kiely built an excellent game plan but in terms of evolving it since winning the all Ireland itā€™s been pretty much non existent. I think the team being picked is the wrong one and while we will beat most teams I think weā€™ll fall just short again in a semi final or maybe a final unless we start adding goals to our game and change things up a little.

tenor (45)

What goals have come off this? I canā€™t think of any.

@glasagusban, who likes to police the forum on many issues has decided to accuse an unnamed Tipperary player of being a sex offender. Heā€™s now trying to dodge backing up his claim.

Usually Iā€™d be piling in on glas here with a few boots to the head as he annoys the fuck out of a lot of people at times, but itā€™s Tipp, so if anything glas has absolutely shot up in my opinion and I hope he tells the rednecks to go and fuck their sisters again.

GearĆ³id Hegarty v Waterford 2018
Cian Lynch v Cork 2018
Flanagan himself v Dublin League 2019

Canā€™t say I recall the first; the second certainly did not come off a long ball to Flanagan; canā€™t say I recall the third either.

1. Ball played down to Flanagan in the corner forward spot at the town end. Hand pass into Hegarty who shrugged off some Waterford mug and fired low off his right to the back of the net past the despairing Stephen Oā€™Keeffe.

2. Croke Park semi final. Flanagan gathered possession out under the Hogan by the 14/21 - hurley pass into Lynch who smacked it home past a demoralised Nash.

3. League semi final in Nolan Park. Lynch with the pass, catch and finish by the F/C clubman.

Your anti west Limerick agenda is abhorrentā€¦

4 Likes

I also said goal chancesā€¦

I find the Tipp lads are about as irritating as it gets when they beat you but they are generally pretty fair when they lose. Very little whinging.

1 Like

There is nothing more dangerous within the Limerick forward line than Flanagan collecting the ball in the corner and running opposite the goals looking for a killer pass. Heā€™s lethal that way. The Lynch goal v Cork sums it up

3 Likes

More likely to fight amongst themselves after a loss

1 Like

Exactly.

The Lynch goal didnā€™t come from a long ball to Flanagan, it didnā€™t even come from a long ball. So heā€™s wrong on that one. The other two I donā€™t remember so he could be right about them. Thereā€™s no bias there, only facts.

No really, there is plenty more dangerous in the Limerick forward line.

You are spot on regard the Cian Lynch goal v cork in 2018 in Croker . Flanagan shot for a point .

1 Like