Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Ah read it wrong

1 Like

Spike has the truck hired out for the night to deliver the medals.

1 Like

Easy mistake to make seeing as there are so many medals to give out.

2 Likes

Id say if you landed out yourself you’d get one

The Tipp boys, meanwhile, are busily preparing for the Bob Radcliffe Shield divisional thing.

6 Likes

A lot there for Darren to digest

Kinnerk will have to arrange everything on the whiteboard for him.

3 Likes

They never received the medals from 2019 (NHL & MSHC) because the Medals Presentation was cancelled after Malachy floored some chap out in NYC

Mala, Mala, Mala, Mala :boxing_glove:

3 Likes
1 Like

In U-21 premier, Croagh lead Patrickswell 3-2 approaching the first water break in Kilbreedy. Patrickswell hit six wides before they hit the target.

Patrickswell 1-7 Croagh/Kilfinny 0-7
Half time.

Josh Considine & John Kirby with the pick of the Well scores. Jason Gillane got the goal from a penalty. They’ve hit 9 wides. Jack Lenihan got two good points for C/K. 16 year old Cian O’Carroll has been unerring from dead balls.

2 Likes

The deal was well sealed before that score
Two quick fire goals from McKenna and Rae after a Wexford penalty just after half time sealed it. Limerick were in cruise control for the last quarter of that game

2 Likes

Patrickswell 3-12 Croagh/Kilfinny 1-9.
Full time.

Two second half Josh Considine goals, twenty seconds apart after defensive lapses by C/K decided this game.
Croagh had more than their share of chances, but a squad weekend spent on the beer in Prague can’t have helped.

John Kirby gave a MOTM display for the Well.

1 Like

They’ll regret nothing

4 Likes

LIMERICK GAA RESULTS TUESDAY

COUNTY

Mint Catering Premier Under 21 Hurling Championship Group 1:

Ballybrown 2-21, Kilmallock 1-12; Doon 0-18, Na Piarsaigh 1-11;

Mint Catering Premier Under 21 Hurling Championship Group 2:

Patrickswell 3-12, Croagh-Kilfinny/Rathkeale 1-9: Mungret St Paul’s 5-17, Ahane 0-17;

Under 21 B Hurling Championship Group 2:

Granagh-Ballingarry 3-30, Croom 0-8;

Under 21B Hurling Championship Group 4:

St Kieran’s 4-8, Caherline 1-11

Kieran’s beat Caherline in the 19s & 21s but lost the big one.

All the favourites won in the Premier. Think it means Mungret play Na Piarsaigh and Doon play the Bouncers. I don’t think there are quarter-finals? Could be wrong on that but I assume they’re trying to wrap it up as quickly as possible.

Blackrock beat Monaleen in the A last night, we’re in the last of the quarter-finals tomorrow night.

1 Like

John Paul Kiely must be the most whistle happy ref in the county. He gave 44 frees in the Well-Croagh game. He blows for the most inconspicuous of stuff. Kiely has reffed C/K teams on three occasions this year and the free count is close to 100 between 3 games.

Reffing is a tough job, and I have a lot of sympathy for them, but he doesn’t make life easy for himself.

2 Likes

The problem with most referees is that they are cunts.

The problem with being a cunt is you dont realise you’re a cunt.

I’m a cunt, but even I’m not enough of a cunt to be a cunting referee.

4 Likes

You kinda have to be half a cunt to put up with the lip from players

I’d book any cunt who opened his mouth. Once that reputation goes in front of you, less and less lads will do it.