Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Let the also rans argue about silly things like structure, weā€™ll go out and bate the bollix off em whatever way they want it.

7 Likes

If attendances are down it will be down to poor fare rather than the timing of the games .

Regardless of when the hurling and football championship is on next year I fear attendance s will be disappointing

Its been in decline for ages bar knockout games.

1 Like

They had to go on two team holidays sure and have the killmallock boys back

1 Like

I think next year will give the GAA frighteners with disappointing attendances.

I dunno boy. People have been starved of games for a long time now.

Iā€™ll go to everything, league and all anyway.

5 Likes

I have been saying it for years.

Bit of a tangent but was watching Thurles v Kilmallock from 2012 on YouTube last week and the fare back then was light years ahead of whatā€™s on offer these days.

Let me be clear. I couldnā€™t give two fucks what you think.

I would be on the same page as you there.

Iā€™ll pick up a season ticket if there is one going.

The will be decent crowds for the Lk games next year but the other counties might struggle to draw .

1 Like

That was a commendable long play mate. Kudos :sweat_smile:

Winter, spring, summer or fall. Weā€™ll destroy them all.

4 Likes

Wrong thread

@peddlerscross being schooled here wasnā€™t that long ago he was telling us that our record in the summer was abysmal sun wind rain cold weā€™ve done it all in the last 12 months just a case of picking your poison when facing us

Limerick isnā€™t a real Hurling county.

Makes their achievement of dominating the sport all the more impressive

10 Likes

I would expect decent crowds provided we are back to 100% capacity. I have gone to one championship game in two years. I used to go watch Limerick play Westmeath ffs sake. The country will be pure mad for matches.

Delighted the round robin is back.

1 Like

Will be great too see the Camogie and Ladies Football get some publicity next year with the menā€™s intercounty season finishing early.

"Butā€¦ Butā€¦ Butā€¦ Theyā€™re too bigā€¦

:sob:"

Beautiful.

1 Like

Anyone else think the DJ on the toy show was the head of Gearoid Hegarty.

8 Likes