Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I said it on the Late Late show thread last night.

The bulb of him.

@EstebanSexface it good friends with him.

Half time in Mick Neville.

Doon 0-09 Ballybrown 0-07 in the u-21 premier hurling semi final.

High quality game. Adam English with his usual couple of moments of wow factor, two wonder scores.

Ballybrown are down four regular starters but fighting like absolute dogs for everything.

1 Like

Second water break.

Great quarter from Ballybrown, now leading 1-10 to 0-10.

Doon kept everything away from Coughlan when he was centre back so they shunted him to 11 and he promptly slammed home a goal.

2 Likes

Did ye hear the news about the bould lad on the Limerick senior panel? He was bold again

@Breaking_my_balls sort this shit out.

Late drama and it’s heartbreak for Ballybrown.

They led by two points late on before a devastating unanswered 2-02 salvo saw Doon home. That man English again, he’s some yoke.

Great work from the impressive Eddie Stokes set English up to drill home the crucial goal which nudged them ahead before Jack in the corner put the icing on it a couple of minutes later. Tough one to take for Ballybrown who fought tooth and nail all day long. Nearly all of them are underage again next year though. Second semi is on Tuesday night.

Was at the u-21 B quarter final earlier too where Templeglantine edged out Kieran’s by two points. The Saints led by 5 at the break but Mark McCarthy fired home a screamer immediately upon the resumption. Kieran’s lost their free taker and best player to a straight red due to dissent with about 10 mins left and it proved costly as they missed two very, very gettable frees late on. Eccentric refereeing display from Joe Mulcahy, game that wasn’t hectic on quality but exciting nonetheless.

Sarsfields beat Knockaderry by 5 in another 21’s B quarter final today.

1 Like

Limerick are box office

@Breaking_my_balls has one job on the internet. He’s asleep at the wheel here, this needs to be shut the fuck down

English is class tbf. Who were Ballybrown missing?

One of the Kenny’s, one of the Reilly’s and I forget the other two.

Real high standard game for this time of year, handling and fielding was excellent from both sides.

In fairness kid, you’ll have to narrow that down… That could be one of 30

I’d rule out Nickie, Hannon and Dan Morrissey for starters

We don’t want a team of fuckin nancy boys, mush.

Some right auld women posting on here

5 Likes

FamiliarBlindCat-size_restricted

1 Like

NaP beat Mungret comprehensively enough in the 21s last night.

They play Doon, again, in the final. Doon going for 4-in-a-row at 21s level. NaP had done 6-in-a-row before that, most of them against Doon.

Doon, Nap and kilmallock will have shared the last 18 titles

Rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

When is that on?