Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Just because my mind can retain information there’s no need to get upset

1 Like

Who’s upset? It’s amusing that you care so much…

Sure you’re not.

Could you not handle the carvery dinners any more?

2 Likes

I was in a Garda Station once to get a form signed alright :laughing: You’ll need to update your database

1 Like

Season tickets are available again.

Cc @glasagusban

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Can you ladybird this a bit more, is it on the Limerick GAA website or where are they?

https://am.ticketmaster.com/gaaseasontickets/buy

2 Likes

You’re a very sound man. Thanks.

Still won’t fucking go through for me. Will try ringing the cunts as online not working for weeks for me for whatever reason

For previous users of these tickets, how does it work for seats where you want to be sitting with other people? I suppose it’s only relevant for th first two rounds of championship? cc @dodgy_keeper

I think one person has to buy 2 tickets to guarantee that you’ll sit beside each other. I bought a couple last night without issue

1 Like

Tickets have to be bought off the same account

You will be together for all assigned seated games i.e. all games not in Waterford or ennis

2 Likes

LIMERICK SENIOR FOOTBALL TEAM TO PLAY TIPPERARY IN McGRATH CUP IS NAMED

Limerick Senior Football Team v Tipperary in McGrath Cup in Mick Neville Park on Sunday January 9th at 2pm. is named as follows :

1.Aaron O’Sullivan (Pallasgreen)
2.Sean O’Dea ( Kilteely /Dromkeen )
3.Brian Fanning (Pallasgreen)
4.Mike O’Donovan (Galbally)
5.John Hayes (St. Kieran’s)
6.Darragh Woulfe ( St. Senans)
7.Liam O’Sullivan ( Kildimo/Pallaskenry)
8.Tommy Griffin (Gerald Griffins)
9. Josh Ryan (Oola )
10.Liam Kennedy (St. Kieran’s)
11.Cian Sheehan (Newcastlewest)
12.Barry Coleman ( Rathkeale )
13.Shane Barry (MungretSt. Pauls)
14. Hugh Bourke (Adare)
15. Darragh Ranahan ( Ballysteen)

Substitutes
16. Donal O’Sullivan (Monaleen ) (Captain)
17.Jim Liston (Gerald Griffins)
18. Luke Murphy (Monaleen)
19.Tony McCarthy (Kildimo/Pallaskenry)
20. Colm McSweeney (Gerald Griffins)
21.Cillian Fahy ( Dromcollogher/Broadford)
22.Darragh Treacy (St. Kerians)
23.Robbie Bourke ( Adare)
24.Padraig De Bruin ( Firies)
25.Ruairi O’Brien (Fr.Casey’s )
26.Peter Nash ( Kildimo/pallaskenry)

Diarmaid Kelly ( Newcastlewest)
Dara Noonan (Gerald Griffins)

1 Like

What’s the story with the De Brun lad at Firiies? I may have heard before but I don’t recall, the family is in Limerick all the time, did he have a club here?

In the last few years there was an option on the online account if you wanted to be sat beside certain other people. You’d have to update their account number & email address to the system, the other person would in turn receive an email with a request that both your tickets would be put together. Something like 10 or 12 people could be grouped together.

The system this year seems slightly different. You don’t have an online account, presumably the week of the match you’ll get an email with the ticket & barcode and either print off physically or scan off the phone at the turnstile.

In terms of a request to sit beside others, your best bet is to send them an email. They tend to respond promptly enough - during week days, 9-5 - to any queries.

Presumably the option to sit beside others will still exist this year in some form.

2 Likes

Thanks dodgy pal :+1:

Myself, my missus and my other missus (@PhattPike ) are in a group

2 Likes

That’s his fathers old club as far as I know. There was posts about it here before. He grew up and played underage with Na Piarsaigh.

I hear there has been a bit of a reshuffle with the senior hurling panel. Breen and Dempsey gone. That’s all I heard unfortunately. Very surprised at Dempsey being dropped.

1 Like

I thought dempsey did well when he came on. Surprised at that too.

1 Like