Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Dempsey is never gonna break into it to the point where he regularly comes on in championship games. He has nice league performances every year and fades out then. Better off blooding in a new lad and seeing what he’s about

2 Likes

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy what’s that young lad corner forward like?

I think I heard Jason Gillane was gone too. I’m not positive though.

Who?

Rory Duff from Mungret is in apparently, along with two from Kilmallock - presume OOR is one. I wonder if Houlihan will be given a chance.

No luck with injuries, always stopping his momentum whenever he looked like pushing on. Really disappointed for him, has the ability to have an impact at this level I think. Like a few others with English and CON coming through now he may have missed his window. He’ll absolutely light it up at club level now.

1 Like

That would surprise me unless they’ve brought in McNamara from Doon. Goalkeeper is the one position where we’ve zero cover!

Bit injury prone

I definitely heard it anyway I’m not sure if it’s true.

Very surprised at this, grand talking fellas potential but Dempsey is definitely in the 30 best players in Limerick and it should mainly be about that.

Kiely kind of mimicking the old Cody model of keeping lads on their toes.

4 Likes

If he hasn’t cracked it by now he won’t crack it. Might as give a lad a chance as you’ll never know how much they improve with the training.

Is any of this change of personnel confirmed ???

Injury played a part I think. I think he is very high level myself and would make any other panel with ease.

I just don’t like going away from the best players if they’re still probably the best but I can see where you’re coming from.

1 Like

Dempsey was always a goal threat which was seen as a team weakness before the last campaign. He’d surely have got some of Reidy and Boylan’s championship minutes had he been available but unluckily has a thin resume outside of the league.

2 Likes

Paudie Ahern from Killeedy lines up for Kerry against Tipp

2 from play for Paudie so far. Louis struggling a little on puckouts but wind to come.

1 Like

How are our Limerick loanees going?

We are using the January transfer window wisely you’d have to say

4 Likes

Paudie Ahern scored a crucial point to put them 2 up when Tipp had momentum after the penalty.

Dee was solid. No run for Niall Mul.

Them and venue for the Kerry match?