Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Gillane, hego and Flanagan all had there ups and downs at minors and 21s.

Tom Morrissey was a sub in 2013 for the minors as well.

It was Tipp who beat ye that year in under 21.

Ye beat Cork in Round one in PUR and Ronan Lynch was MOTM. I was actually in Cork that day randomly and went to that game. Simon was unreal midfield early on

1 Like

A lot of pressure and expectation too being so far ahead of the pack. They didn’t cope well with that in 19’ be interesting to see how they cope now

1 Like

Ya that was it actually. The tipp game seemed to be where the road went in two directions.

Too noble I think and not enough grunt in him.

The pack are useless. Galway have no chance, cork rebuilding, tipp rebuilding, kk rebuilding and if Waterford start with a five point head start they wouldn’t beat us.

Maybe Wexford will be interesting just out of pure hatred for Davy Fitz and they are very physical team.

There’ll be more people than just a few Journalists and Big Rob Ryan at the games too which could affect the players.

Youre some gowl :rofl:…

Mad we lost this game. 8 went on to start and win a senior final.

That’s precisely the point my friend. Hence the pressure on Limerick being amplified this year. Of course they should win it pulling up as their fans on here have been saying they will but their track record when the pressure is on has begged some questions in the past

1 Like

Limerick are going to kick the bollucks off of crowd of cunts they meet for the next 9 years.

Pressure me bolix

I don’t really see where the pressure comes from tho.

I was chatting to a lad from Newcastle West the other day. He was saying to be the first Limerick team in History to do a 3 in a row would be like a quatum leap for Limerick people because of what happened with the U-21 team that time. The players are fully aware of this, he was saying the only thing that will beat them this year would be the weight around their shoulders a la 2019

1 Like

No need for your negative vibes in here

2019 was the greatest thing to happen that group… Too relaxed more than bogged down , friend. It was the greatest lesson they ever got and the rest of you have been paying for it since.

3 Likes

The man I was speaking to was a renowned hurling man

This is an anti-Limerick fantasy. Sorry Laz but that is all it is.

The pressure told in 2019. We shall have to wait and see how they handle it in 2022. I would love to see a Limerick team do the 3 in a row

Maybe but it an odd given what’s happened in the last 2 years it doesn’t feel like we are going for 3 in a row.

I’d be more worried about players losing interest than any pressure getting to them.