Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

About 10 more Munster titles and 9 more AIā€™s and they might ease back for a couple of years.

Maybe youā€™re right. Noone will ever know. Personally I think it was complacency and a very bad day on and off the field and even at that they ran Kilkenny tight.

I love Limerick bro. Its my favorite county in the mid west

We are the midwest.

A bad call from a linesman away from levelling ā€¦ If thatā€™s them bottling it, weā€™re laughing.

We will have to wait and see. My man from Newcastle West was just making the point that the 3 in a row is a big mental block for Limerick going down the generations. But we agreed this would be the team to do it if ever there was one.

1 Like

If Flanagan starts we win.

4 Likes

Weā€™d have bate tipp by 10+ in the final

You may add another 10 there

Tipp get the shakes when they hear the word Limerick mentioned. They will move mountains to beat us this year.

Also, I believe caroline currid stepped away in 2019.which could have been a factor

Listen kid, the only pressure they have right now is finding a place to store all the medals and All Stars.

2 Likes

What would some ape from NCW know about it?

1 Like

Laz old pal. The one in a row was the mental block.

In over the wire from the fans. The grumbling will start here some day, maybe not today or tomorrow but it will start

If you are from Limerick you grow up with hope to be competitive. This team owe Limerick nothing and anyone giving them stick or pressure for losing need a good kick up the hole. The difference is this team has set the grassroots for the next 10-15 years to keep us competitive.

5 Likes

It will get stale at some stage. We should preempt that now and change the management. We need to be ahews of the curve. Kiely out.

3 Likes

There isnā€™t a set of fans in Ireland put pressure on a team like Cork supporters.

Ye could put out the u14s and expect to win the all ireland senior final.

A year is a long time. We were miles better than the competition last year but that gap can narrow very quickly.

Ideally we need to see at least one new legitimate starter breaking through onto the first 15, for freshness sake.

change for the sake of change is useless.

If the same 15 are hungry and up for it there isnā€™t anything better we can put out. Kiely will know what is what by April

2 Likes