Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I am with Duignan on this but if he is worried that Kerry with a few killeedy men will beat Offaly then offfaly are in real bother

1 Like

Duignan needs to shut his fat head.

3 Likes

Mallow are the biggest let down in Cork. Have a good hurling tradition in the town but making no impact.

Do they? A few intermediate hurling titles about the height of it and even at that they were in the 70s

They hace lost a shed load of finals alright of that counts for anything. A poor output for a big towm

I don’t know anything about that tradition, what’s that all about?

Duignan has lost weight, I heard your ballooning :man_shrugging:

You’re

Come back to me in May. I’ll be shredded.

1 Like

GAA seems to be a long way down the list of priorities for all those Mid/North Cork towns like Mallow, Mitchelstown and Charleville.

It’s all about working for Dairygold/Kerry Group or else supplying milk to them.

Paul O’ Grady was very good in 2001 wasn’t he? What ever happened him after that? He had a very distinctive style on the frees and used to drive it up into the upper tier of the Canal End.

Didn’t carmody get sent off against Tipp in 91. That was pretty much the end of him after that

A wild pull. Used to have that game on tape when I was a young fella, followed by the final and the final replay (one of the best games ever).

Limerick went out to timber Tipp that day and got their arses handed to them

1 Like

One of the worst days ever

1 Like

Mallow GAA wouldn’t be relying on many farmers for their numbers I’d say

I was 3 so my memory is only of the tape. But yeah, they looked a long way off Tipp

There was great optimism going I to the game but it was short lived.

A miserable drizzly dull auld day.

1 Like

Aye, the nly saving grace was that it was a short drive home for me that day.

He played in 1992 Munster final

He was unlucky that day . There was a lot of dirt and the next dirty belt was going to mean off

Pa Carey should have had a way more appearances as well