Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Would they not compete in Munster Junior as 3rd tier winners? The Buff was very confused by Fethard being in Leinster Junior in 2017 when they won Intermediate A but they were the 3rd tier champions in Wexford that year. Iā€™d assumed it would be similar in Limerick.

Tipp do now as well

Iā€™d say the Junior Clubs would go buck ape then. Especially back in West Limerick where Feenagh host the Junior Munster Championship games.

Interesting move for Barry Nash.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see Nasher centre back. The natural successor

Will be interesting to see where he ends up come championship. I expect him to be on the field but full back line could well be Finn - Morrissey/Casey - English.

Hannon back to the forwards :eyes:

You forgot about Nickie.

I think English will struggle to break in, but thatā€™s assuming you start with a full deck, Barry is first man up for the half back line as well Iā€™d say so anything happens out there English will come in

Nickie is going into the Peter Casey role, the Dow is going in goals and Hannon is going centre forward.

3 Likes

Kiely is moving players all over the shop. Sure sign of panic

Good to see Mul back too.

2 Likes

Obvious when you think about it.

Heā€™s only moving the deck chairs on the Titanic now.

1 Like

A man out of ideas

Great to see Kyle and Sean Finn back on the starting team.

Darragh Oā€™Donavan too.

Shan Flan to centre back. Seeing him scoring points over his shoulder from 95 yards will be unrale.

1 Like

Over 10k tickets sold for tomorrow night, not including U-16s.

And I havenā€™t bought mine yet, so 10,001.

I hope the weathers nice, because I know I wonā€™t go in early enough to get the stand

Assume that figure includes all season tickets.