Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

The latest power rankings are out. There’s a lot to digest here.

2 Likes

Its an absolute obscenity this game is taking place tomorrow night.

Galway will hardly have a manager.

Don’t need one to put manners back on ye pikeys.
The aristocracy are back in town.

You’ve been in Britain too long Flatty.

Its a pathetic set of affairs really that has lead us to the situation where the man who guided Ballyhale to their last 2 finals and one of their greatest ever players mightn’t be able to go the Final and see history being made.

1 Like

This years Hurler of the Year gone to centre back and the greatest centre back of all time dropped.

You couldn’t keep up with Limerick really.

3 Likes

Lord Martinstown will surely give him a lend of the helicopter

I’m assuming Pat and PJ will come to arrangement for use of the helicopter but its still a miserable set of circumstances.

It’ll be some anti-climax for poor Henry going from the colour, noise and razzmatazz of HQ in the afternoon to the soulless concrete bowl that is TUSGG in the evening.

You’re right there my oul epal.

1 Like

Don’t stop believin’ @Fagan_ODowd.

Will you go to see the neighbours tomorrow in HQ? @Fagan_ODowd

We have robots picking the team using Artificial Intelligence this year. It’s all data driven nowadays. Whiteboards are very 2020.

1 Like

I’m sure JP would give him a lift if he asked.

Henry isn’t some twee simpleton who takes delight in breakfasts at Hueston station and the likes. Henry wants to achieve greatness as a manager and is in no doubt that he’ll have to make sacrifices to do so. Potentially beating the greatest team of all time in their own backyard is a sacrifice worth making.

2 Likes

I will and then tip down the M7/M9 to be in Walsh Park on Sunday. .

6 Likes

I don’t know how you do it.

Sure you just have to try to do your bit.

1 Like

Sorry now but our own quota for simpletons is at full capacity, we’re not accepting any responsibility for Tipperary’s resident Buff Egan tribute act

2 Likes

You join the army you gotta wear the boots

I see another one of these lads got sent off today.