Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Heā€™ll need to bring Currid, Bressie and Uri Geller. Mental breakdown across the board.

We had a good run to be fair. It will keep me going another 45 years

2 Likes

Weā€™ll weā€™ve four group games donā€™t we? So youā€™ve room to manoeuvre.

Iā€™d give the team and management the benefit of the doubt obviously itā€™s possible they are only focusing on later in the season but I would have concerns. If the fire in the belly isnā€™t there itā€™s hard to fix.

Itā€™s Been a busy five years or so for this team.

Eaten bread is soon forgotten,
Youā€™ve gotten a taste for it now, itā€™s just gonna be even more painful now :grinning:

1 Like

Can realistically afford to loose to Cork and Waterford and come through Munster by beating Clare and Tipp. Once the form starts to show by the knockouts is really where Kiely needs to time the run for

Thatā€™s true but itā€™s not like a switch you can flick. There doesnā€™t really seem to be any progression in the four games which is a big worry for me. If anything itā€™s worse we are getting.

I appreciate thereā€™s been a lot of changes too which can impact things.

You wouldnā€™t be looking forward to going to Ennis off the back of 2 losses & this league campaign

In fairness nobody is ever looking forward to going to Ennis under any circumstances.

8 Likes

Not at all. We survived on no bread at all for a long time. We are like camels.

Weā€™ll bate the bollox off ye below in Cork anyway and see how it goes after that.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get to see this, but they were the same against cork. Still think theyā€™ll steamroll the championship, but thereā€™s enough dogged teams out there to trouble them hopefully.

Ah I do. Always.

Yeah, you donā€™t want to be losing that first game though.

I think the touch will come, thatā€™s what theyā€™ll be working on in training over the next few weeks. Think, tactically and some of the decision-making needs to improve.

1 Like

Just watching this back on TG4 delayed coverage. I think we had a decent enough first half and Hannon going off basically allowed Tony Kelly have greater influence after half time. That said, we were septic in second half and this will have to be addressed.

1 Like

Weā€™ll be fine lads. Letā€™s not jump the gun, itā€™s a seriously experienced and well rounded squad with an elite back room team. We lost a couple of games last year playing poorly and absolutely walked the championship. These lads will be hopping come Cork. Itā€™s all about peaking at the right time, Dublin did it brilliantly for years and we have also done for the last two years perfectly. They know what theyā€™re at

1 Like

Looking forward to the match report from @dodgy_keeper later on.

2 Likes

That Jack brown sending of was laughable.
Gillane could have got two red cards for that.

Wait til he hears the united result

1 Like

Must be serious doubts amongst the faithful ATMšŸ‘€

Iā€™ve only seen bits and pieces from the last 3 weekends including the Fitzgibbon Final but Cian Lynch does not appear to be enjoying his hurling at present.

1 Like

Too many games I reckon

1 Like