Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

If Richie English never plays does he stay top forever?

He won’t, he started the MF final against WD in 2020 and was septic CON or Kyle being put back up was the obvious selection

1 Like

Not a fan of moving Kyle. Thought it would be CON myself but in Kiely we trust

Trying not to burn CON in the U20 for another week

The Cork Limerick u20 game is a dead rubber anyway?

I am shocked CON isn’t starting. I think Reidy is fairly lucky

4 Likes

CON will be in at some stage, I’d imagine it’s about protecting him from the deep end, and giving Reidy his shot

Is it too early to resurrect the phrase about ‘going down to Cork and walking all over the cunts’….

4 Likes

You’d bate this Cork team with your cap

2 Likes

A load of lads who haven’t seen a bit of training thinking they can decide the team. This place is some craic. Fuck up and let Kiely do his job.

3 Likes

Fully agree, Kiely can do what he likes, he made me the happiest man alive for the last few years

4 Likes

Just back from Stade de Frank.

That’s why we’re champions.

This group revel in adversity, to be so ravaged by injuries and still perform strongly was most pleasing. We haven’t gone away, you know.

On the big days Kiely and Kinnerk inevitably get it right. Tougher tasks lie ahead - Cork were the same old, same old - but a decent start to the campaign. Two points in the bag, healthy scoring difference and the back to back champions are up and running.

Special mention for Mike Casey. Two years out and then he performs like that. Superb.

20 Likes

I must be his biggest fan here and it never entered my mind that he might start. Morrissey and English seemed too obvious ahead of him. He’s just a class defender and underrated as yet.

You could see things beginning to click more and more today as Limerick found their rhythm and grew into their patterns of play.

I think this Waterford match could be class. Cork scored goals coming from deep early in both half - that’s how Waterford set up and hunt goals. We attempted to gift two goals to Waterford around 50-55 mins or so fuck acting with the ball in the backs too.

3 Likes

He was excellent but it was Mike doing the fuck acting and he has this in him.

1 Like

@peddlerscross presume Big Rob Ryan was in attendance today thankfully our lads weren’t spooked by a crowd

1 Like

@peddlerscross can Limerick still perform in summer conditions or are we lucky it’s s a spring Munster championship

Bring on Waterford.

Should be a savage game next Saturday night.

2 Likes

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall. We’ll destroy Tipp n all!

5 Likes

Big Rob Ryan was standing next to @Fagan_ODowd in Walsh Park

1 Like

I’d say those around him in the stand were piss off with him.

We’ll never know if the great Kilkenny team could have won a winter blitz, an Easter championship game or a game in front of Big Rob Ryan. An asterisk against their legacy.

1 Like