Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Limerick got 5 and Dan the man got none

2 Likes

This breed is different. They donā€™t appear to have those failings

If truth told Lk have rarely been favourites v any of the Big 3 over the history of GAA .

What about back in the 1930ā€™s or were they soft All Irelandā€™s that were won back then?

Iā€™m not surprised he got abuse look at goings on in the limerick pm group. More interested in harassment and abuse than supporting their players.

How can he look in on a pm group?

2 Likes

@Ashman is Richie McCarthy

Youā€™re one to talk about abuse of players online. Iā€™d be keeping my head down in any such discussion if I were you.

1 Like

So it begins

I never abuse players. Criticism of players on field is ok but judging players on their on-field behaviour or actions and making assertions about what they are like off field isnā€™t on in my opinion.

Yes the rallying calls in their pm group to hold the line and stay silent are amusing.

2 Likes

A strong wind forecast for Thurles. Would be a big test for Limerick to chase a 6-10 point deficit against a team whoā€™d sit deep if Waterford have the wind first

Limerick hurl well against the wind. No worries.

You have posted some disgraceful things about players.

2 Likes

Itā€™s 2 years since you were in that groupā€¦ Have you an inside man?

1 Like

There was nothing won soft back then. Nothing on your head but a peak cap and a bit of poitiĆ­n to rub into a dodgy knee.

2 Likes

You donā€™t recall what you posted about the Peter Casey incident? Or were you having one of your coked up episodes at the time?

You also slated Kevin Downes in the run up to the All Ireland in 2018.

I got a copy of todayā€™s match programme but have no idea how to upload it to the site.

The silence is deafening.

Genuinely nervous about today. Think it will be very close and Iā€™m not sure I like the tinkering with the team. Would still rather see Hayes in half forward line. Reidy must be pulling trees up in training to say heā€™s got a start. Especially ahead of Dempsey.