Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

If they perform like they did today, they’ll only have one more outing this year

He isn’t wrong. It’ll be bitterly disappointing if we don’t win the all Ireland. We can beat any team If we play to our best.

We can. But we are not so good that we can’t still lose even if we play to our best.

Would KK bate Limk?

I’d much rather be meeting them than tipp.

Kk beat us last time they played us

Galway are the value bet

Tipp.

You can’t dress over how bad that was from Galway last night. 5 points up and two bad goals conceded and go two up again before throwing the lead away again. Putrid stuff.

What about fact Dub clawed back against KK.
I’m no expert but get feeling KK will pox their way in again.

If Kilkenny win this all Ireland every other county might as well stop playing.

Kk will piss this. Limerick aren’t worth a fuck.

It is difficult to fully know watching on tv but the few times Waterford were able to work the ball out through their backs and into the middle third there seemed be a lot of space inside the 45 but they didn’t really exploit it. I didn’t notice any drop off in work rate but it is something probably other teams will look at to exploit.

Hon Donnie Ryan :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Donie, Donie, Donie.

1 Like

Was listening to J Kiely on the sporting limerick post game interview and he was on about the 10 lads on the panel who had to stay at home and do training so as to keep up the “load” as he called it.
Not long ago, those 10 lads would have been in the pub watching the game, or in the stands with some cans! :stuck_out_tongue:
I remember around 10 yrs ago or so a fringe player, panel player at the time, would have been in and out of the first team, spent his recovery sessions slugging pints in various pubs around Limk. “Out injured” mawr-ee-ah.

In fairness he’s fluid enough with lads coming in from the 36 to the 26 and often when we are winning easily he’ll bring on a lad who wasn’t maybe the first choice to come on if the game was tight. That keeps everyone on their toes.

Big time. I suppose it’s gone like most team sports. The stronger the subs coming in, the better.

1 Like

Typical rehabilitation for ACL surgery is 9 months. Probably won’t see Mike till next July

Richie was back in a matchday squad in 6 and a half.