Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

Shots fired.

South boys hooray

Ask him how that crowd that were delivering the microwave mush dinners from an industrial estate in Togher that he was waxing lyrical about are doing now

3 Likes

Is Jimmy Barry Murphy still involved?

Is Kev managing them or just coaching?

Heā€™s coaching their movement

11 Likes

Hopefully with everyone fit the can push on next year.I think theyā€™re at the level they should be.When they look back on the year they can be content enough.

It was good as plenty of lads got experience but imo they are better off in B next year and then give it a right go for 25 and 26.

It would be a struggle in senior A next year. Iā€™d rather try aim to be in senior in 2026. I think by then itā€™ll be more open.

1 Like

I mean for a club at their level. How in Jaysisā€™ name could you take what I wrote as some sort of insult?

ā€œYou know nothing about Greenland. You hear me? Nothing! Fuck all.ā€

5 Likes

Is he what. Heā€™s still their top scorer this year I reckon

Heā€™ll bring the dark arts to get Bally over the line.

1 Like

Very disturbing that guys can remember posts from 7/8/9 years ago from a guy that left the forum about 5 years ago. They must do what @Raylan does and keep a journal.

I canā€™t remember what you wankers posted last week :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

In fairness Kev is top five posters on here ever. Heā€™ll be remembered for a long time yet.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been lost since the WIKI left.

@Ceist is a big loss, think he went over to Dubai teaching.

1 Like

Much of a crossover from the hurlers & footballers?

Hopefully they havenā€™t changed the syllabus since 2022 or heā€™ll be struggling

3 Likes

Multiple dual clubs in Cork who are working their way through the ranks with a small pool of players across bothā€¦bandon fermoy aghabollogue kanturk newcestown etc all rural clubs in last number of years who would have been promoted in two grades in same year or within a year or twoā€¦

Both end up suffering and it isnā€™t that sustainable in the long run without a big squad

FENNELL FUCKING TEA

1 Like