Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

The father hurled for years but I suppose he never won much inter county? Strong fucker too.

James

A gent - about the only clean hurler broadford produced in his time. Remember seeing him hurl in his latter years when I was a chap and he would stand out - a real stylish hurler

1 Like

Ì heard Colm Galvin had a bad time of it before Munster final? Was in the hospital over it.

Yes a gent alright. I worked with him for a summer and subsequently worked with his Mrs for a few years.

He’d good dogs that fella.

I worked with James in Verbatim years ago. ASR were training in The Well one Saturday morning. Just physical stuff. So we took a drive into the old Verbatim site to put down some time. There was a rave party going on in Building 3 as we used call it. Where James used work.

We were happier to see our young lads hurling in The Well rather than at a rave party. Note to any young fathers reading this.

As an aside. Verbatim (Kodak) never sold the site. I think it’s still vacant. Just goes to show the money they made. I googled them a few years ago. They’re only a Micky Mouse operation now. One of the lads I worked with as a technician is Vice President now. And look at me posting shite on TFK. How the might have fallen*

• fair play to him. I’m sure he’s doing well. Last time I saw him was at Limerick’s U21 three in a row. How many years ago was that?
1 Like

Time flies. I would have said 21.

2 Likes

Can I be the first to say, as a county who have won a two in a row in the last four decades, all in Limerick GAA would have savage respect for Joe Canning and all in Galway GAA.

10 Likes

I’ve always said it, South Galway people are the greatest people in the world.

The perfect mix of bad mind and up for the craic

Thanks mate.

Tis all fine and grand till the neighbours cattle break into your meadow.

Fuck the cunts then

2 Likes

Jake the Flake is some flat track bully

Commentators eye, at least the Laois masses get to hit the road early.

Special trains are available to book now. Website keeps on crashing as they add more seats so takes a bit of refreshing.

Do special trains stop anywhere on the way up

Don’t think so, I’m going up on a normal service, down on a special that is direct.

There is a morning train still available, change at the Junction and it stops at Thurles.

Saturday 8th July

• Limerick V Galway

Additional Services:

• 12:10 Limerick to Dublin Heuston
  • 21:40 Dublin Heuston to Limerick
  • 21:10 Dublin Heuston to Limerick
  • Regular 21:00 Dublin Heuston to Cork (additional capacity added) will call additionally at Charleville.

Box office

I hope @dodgy_keeper will be in Bruff to report for us all tonight.

Could have major ramifications for the Power Rankings.