Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

The Ginger Whinger in full flow .

1 Like

Shefflin at home thinking who can do a Lar Corbett for him and mark at half forward.

It will be interesting to see if Kinnerk can behave himself on the sideline this year.

1 Like

Whelo to track Hego itā€™s their only chance

https://twitter.com/CraicOfTheAsh/status/1677248455801024512?t=PDkl5jBoKLO1f8roeVDb0w&s=19

1 Like

Hegarty and Kyle were immense last year in the final in the half forward line.

Seems so strange to play them both in the half back line.

We havenā€™t seen lynch at his best arguably since the cork final in 2021. Itā€™s a huge task for him on Saturday but he has the ability obviously.

I couldnā€™t see us losing to Clare under any circumstances before the game and it was fairly clear how the game would unfold.

I think weā€™ll be under a lot pressure on Saturday to get a result. I donā€™t like the look of the side picked but hopefully Iā€™m all wrong.

Great stickmen can play anywhere sure

2 Likes

Itā€™s not that I donā€™t think they can play there but I donā€™t see much in the Galway forwards to worry me at all that you need hegarty back there.

Heā€™s been outstanding in croker the last few years and looked to be coming into form in the Munster final.

1 Like

Seeing Haygo with 7 on his very large back will be awful disorientating

1 Like

The ref will be so confused poor David Reidy wonā€™t get a free all day

10 Likes

Will we be under pressure for pick outs?

IIRC Lynch was good at 6 at minor or u21. It could be an opportunity to play his own game for once. It must be challenging to have lads following you around especially when would prefer to be on a bitch hut in Hawaii.

He doesnā€™t have hannons striking ability but no one other than Nash does for LK. Nash is needed as the extra back when Galway withdraw mannion.

You havenā€™t great memory Iā€™d say.

He played an under 21 game at six under funny circumstances and it didnā€™t work out.

Canā€™t recall If it was against tipp or cork but we lost. It was under kiely too. 2016 Iā€™d say.

Hybrid Hurling

Correct, played at 6 against Tipp in 2016, didnā€™t work out

I donā€™t recall him playing six any other time unless Iā€™m mistaken.

He was usually half forward for ard scoil.

Only time I remember him playing there as well

Tipp beat them the same night. Waterford best Tipp afterwards. I remember him being ok but O Riordan also did plenty of damage for Tipp.

I watched it on a dodgy stream in San Fran full to the gills of bud light.

Against cork in previous rd down in cork

1 Like

[quote=ā€œendakenny, post:2143, topic:37658, full:trueā€] bud light.
[/quote]

Explains it all.