Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Football tonight.

Kieran’s vs NCW probably the big one, we’re playing Oola.

NaP vs Adare, Ballysteen vs GG, Ballylanders vs Monaleen.

1 Like

I’d be interested to see how NAP go against Adare . I thought they looked pretty well organised like week and very athletic.

Ballysteen v GG a huge game for both sides, hopefully Ballysteen can’t be as bad as last week. Couple of lads back as well should help.

I fancy the townies who will be back to fill strength unlike the league final. Kildimo to bate Oola and Adare and monaleen to win. Hard call the rest

Adare won well, 1-10 to 0-4.
Nap lacked scoring forwards

1 Like

When you go for financial support, go to the biggest.

12 Likes

Where’s that?

Ah now!

Is it Mungret? It’s a weird angle.

1 Like

Galway will not let Henry down tomorrow. We’ve been playing footsie with him up to now but his managerial career starts from here. Galway by 4.

1 Like

We beat Oola 1-12 to 1-09. Scandalous wind, which was very hard to judge, even at your back.

We had the wind in the first half and were only a point up, didn’t really play well at all. Upped it a lot in the second half and ground it out.

Darren O’Connell was very good carrying the ball, Ryan Kelly kicked two great scores into the wind at the end. Ciarán Barry did a serious job on Mikey O’Brien. Jack Downey probably Oola’s biggest threat.

How did the good hurler on the football team play tonight… Name just escapes me

For which team?

Ballysteen bounce back. Good win over Galtee Gaels. Badly needed.

We turned up to Askeaton tonight and saw none of Treacy, Hayes, Corbett or Sheehan togging out. Was tempted to turn away there and then!!

Treacy & Hayes out with broken bones anyway.

Glin beaten by 30 points last week in intermediate and 20 tonight.

And can’t get relegated

Why not?

Abbeyfeale not fielding an intermediate team

For yereselves