This is the Maigue
This is parochial
This is Limerick
This means more

2 Likes

This is a renault.

2 Likes

Pussies :joy:
Have been rattling them regularly since their little rumor campaign against Gillane/ Hegarty.
Clown degenerates.

10 Likes

Their hopes and dreams before the Galway match.
Is there any of these dopey cunts in here? Maybe @endakenny , seems the type :joy:

5 Likes

Only in a county that votes Mattie McGrath & where riding your sister is seen as a badge of honour ,would a group of mumbling stuttering inarticulate slack jaws even consider the notion of publishing themselves to a podcast.

1 Like

You should set up your own podcast. I wouldn’t listen to it but there’s a cohort of roughly 25% of Limerick fans like yourself who discovered hurling in 2018 or thereafter and want to spout green tinted horseshite that is supposed to be funny.

With regards to those predictions, you’d hardly think it’s surprising Tipperary supporters on a Tipperary podcast would predict a Tipp win. Shock.

Your ruining this forum by getting in the way of proper posters like @Aristotle and his ilk.

Dry your eyes mate

2 Likes

You’ve been sniping at me since I joined here without even saying what your problem was. Thanks for outlining it. Underhand behind the back bile is the calling card of Tipp snakes of course.
It’s very possible I’ve been going to games longer than you have, sorry for ruining your forum with stuff you don’t like, jesus wept you rat

Were you in control of the twitter that day enda? I think you are one of these dopes, you didn’t deny it.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I’d Deccie I’d back in at 6 - assume Reidy will lose out in the shuffle?

Harsh he’s playing great stuff

So the final has been played and the lads can come back to play club?

How will he look Barry Murphy in the eye?

2 Likes

I presume he burnt the jersey straight after the match.

14 Likes

Some parts of America will try to keep lads on for the All Americans but NYC generally dont.

1 Like

He’s been a great addition to the forum this lad, a very knowledgeable hurling man.

Surprised criminals can get visas for the US

1 Like

He will have fitted in fine with the accent.

Surprised he was allowed travel to the US