Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Maybe US Immigration didn’t receive the fixed penalty notice. It can happen, you know.

7 Likes

A lot of sniping out of the Tipps

Pause and remember this is a difficult week for them

My thoughts are with them

Lads getting fierce hot and bothered about an ex panellist and a fringe player at that playing a bit of ball in America. Imagine if it was one of our hall of famers?

7 Likes

NY are not affiliated with the North American county board

1 Like

Excitement building nicely now, great buzz around the place. People making travel plans, the anxiety over tickets before people are inevitably left with spares at the end of the week, the various preview nights an excuse to slip in a few midweek pints, the mutual respect and admiration between Kilkenny and Limerick.

Should be a cracking match.

Huge excitement in the @gilgamboa household too no doubt as the little ones look forward to seeing their team in another All-Ireland, let’s hope Pops isn’t a cheapskate and forks out for new green jersies, the half and half ones can go in the bin.

5 Likes

Don’t worry about me kid when pops books the holidays my kids won’t even know it’s on

1 Like

Just on the preview nights - are they not, by and large, a load of old rope?

It seems to be the same dozen or so mercenaries spouting the same oul’ yarns and trousering a cheque. They’re ten a penny nowadays and wouldn’t be my thing at all.

4 Likes

They can and do regularly

1 Like

Ah they are, plenty of scutter and nothing of tangible value but an excuse to slip out of the house midweek for a few hours.

Handy few pound for the participants alright.

1 Like

they are only getting the dregs. The after dinner circuit is where it’s at

Surprised Henry St has so many leaks out of it in recent years

Galway v Limerick condensed into 2 minutes. Roll on Sunday.

13 Likes

Since when did David Reidy hurl for the Well?

1 Like

Hes talking about the boxing match.

“Patrickswell recalls the year away that helped to reset his Treaty path”.

you underlined the wrong bit.

Yeah that’s a fuck up

I didn’t underline it. Just a black line that appears at the bottom of a page on the Indo app. It does go on to say that he likes to relax on the family farm in Athlacca though.

He’d have been some addition for the Well to be fair. An extra player of county standard would do untold.

He’s a top club player too. Some man to get on ball.

2 Likes

He’s consistently one of the best club hurlers in Limerick. His brother Michael is very good too. Probably didn’t have the interest to play senior inter county but played a few times for the Limerick intermediates and done well.

1 Like

3 Likes