Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Iā€™m pretty sure that list is wrong anyway; thereā€™s a couple of fellas there who definitely didnā€™t play Championship.

Thereā€™s one fella in particular I always forget from the strike team, missed another there too.

https://youtu.be/2-jbAYHS6SY

Bring on the Cats :muscle:

1 Like

Doesnā€™t seem to be as many tickets coming up as last years final

1 Like

Typed in Oā€™ Mahoney a few times and it wasnā€™t accepting it for some reason. Forgot David Dempsey was a starter for Limerick in Kielyā€™s first season.

Typically it is Thursday night/Friday when they surface. But there does seem to be more demand, maybe it is the weather and Kilkenny feeling they gave a sporting chance this year

Anyone with a spare ticket lads? Iā€™d gratefully appreciate it.

I sense a bigger neutral interest this year, why I donā€™t know, maybe because the KK - Clare semi final was a belter, maybe because the championship as a whole has just has been box-officier.

Since so many final tickets end up in the hands of neutrals first thatā€™ll have a big impact on supply.

With no minor game I doubt as many tickets end up in neutralā€™s as before.

Iā€™d say Kilkenny are definitely more confident.

The Cats are traveling. That said I hear Nally tickets will go on general sale on ticketmaster at some stage tomorrow. I wouldnā€™t like to be holding a ticket with no home past Saturday morning

No harm

@peddlerscross will enjoy the answers from Limerick fans in this Balls.ie video from the Centra in Pallasgreen. ā€œQ: Who was the Limerick captain in 1897? A: Ciaran Careyā€

Thatā€™s fuckin brilliant

Q1 - how many times have Limerick played Kilkenny in an AI final
Answer given: 4
Correct answer: 10

Q2 - how many AI finals have Limerick played in?
Answer given: 7

:smiley:

What until @cowpat sees that feast of roasters

1 Like

Manā€¦ that was painful.

Ciaran Carey fucking hell :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Eleanor and Donal got the job done despite thinking 11 time champions Limerick had appeared in only 7 finals and that Ciaran Carey was captain in 1897šŸ˜‚

1 Like

They look like they could be rolled onto another set in front of a feed of pints.

what was the prize?

A dog in a Limerick jersey

7 Likes

Tickets to the All-Ireland final. I presume they qualified through a few rigorous rounds to reach the final of the Centra competition.

1 Like

Even the dog looks embarrassed by the whole thing

2 Likes