Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

I wouldn’t know but there is usually fighting out there anyway

Ill bookmark that if it does happen, if not ill stay quiet :joy::joy:. 4 free shots for me to get it right :joy:

3 Likes

I saw Doon a few weeks ago, granted without the county players, and they were an unholy mess.

They won’t have many of the county lads back either

We will be under pressure this year. The Ahane game is crucial.

A couple of lads gone on j1s, a retirement or two and a few tied up with football mean it could take a few weeks to find our stride.

We were hopeless against Mungret last year in the opening round.

Richie English the only one missing, no?

DOD, Adam English and Murphy should all be available unless they’re going abroad?

Picture of Barry Murphy with a cast on his arm after Sunday.

Take richie and Barry away and suddenly you’re looking at a right chance for K/P

Must have drinker’s cramp. He wasn’t even involved in the play while he was on the pitch Sunday.

1 Like

I’d wager I’ve far more lifting done than young Barry and I never got a cramp from it

Well we certainly won’t be happy to just roll over and lose. I think some of the bigger teams are vulnerable. Now, they still have serious players and more depth of quality than maybe we have, but, even from the quarter-final last year, I don’t think there’s anything to fear.

Having said all of that, we have to be like the Limerick senior team and take it one game at a time. If we lose to Ahane, we will be in serious bother. So focus has to be 100% on that and try and get a result there. We can look at the week beyond after that. Ahane have been very good at getting the result they need to stay up.

1 Like

What may do for K/P could be the 10 senior games between hurling and football compressed into a short enough timeframe.

You may be able to confirm, but I heard that last weekend they played a hurling challenge on Friday night and a football one on Saturday morning? With players common to both it’s hard to stay fresh as they’re two completely different physical tests.

Josh Ryan out too I think.

They’d fight with their shadows out there, and that’s just the women

Get over ahane and then chawkys wedding and we’ll be doing well.

1 Like

I’d say a lot of lads put casts on their arms going up to the All Ireland final just for the crack.

Twas confirmed at the Co. Convention iirc.

1 Like

Ya I thought same.
It should make the groups a lot more competitive in the last round.

It won’t be us anyway

As you can see from my predictions, i dont believe so

1 Like

Bruff turnaround a half time deficit to beat Cappamore by 4 in the first round of the Premier Intermediate championship.

2 Likes

Poor Mikey Browne I always feel sorry for him. Hurled his heart out for Limerick (like many others of course) but just missed out on the glory years. Dropped by Kiely.

Is he still hurling?