Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Paul Browne. He wasnt dropped. He was fucked with injury and Kiely kept him around as part of the backroom

You couldn’t have been more wrong with every single piece of that

4 Likes

Ah yea, sorry. I knew his father Mikey.

Well who dropped him so?

He retired, with an AI medal

:joy::joy::joy:

I genuinely laughed out loud at that.

Prove it. If he got a medal it was one of those leather ones.

Paul Browne did his cruciate in 2018 and got his All Ireland medal that year

He was vice captain in 2018. Himself and sean finn lifted the cup together as bruff men.

You’ve made a holy show of yourself here you poor auld cratur

11 Likes

He hobbled out togged for the final

3 Likes

He made an appearance in a few of the round robin games in 18 for sure before the injury and was still part of extended panel in 19 until he gave in to the injury

1 Like

That graphic looks ancient. Amazing to think it’s only five All Irelands ago.

I saw Paul and the Dow having a chat at the Top by Ballybricken last night, both looked to be in great form.

3 Likes

Dowling looks trimmer now than when he was playing

Tom Morrissey :rofl:

36 panel members for an All Ireland final?
Ye’re having a laugh now handing out medals. And to lads that are injured as well.

Go back to your moving stories

The tipperary graphics 5 all irelands ago

EIwmqOpWoAI0mNW

3 Likes

He did the cruciate after the Munster campaign and before the Kilkenny quarter final in ‘18.

He definitely came on in the epic drawn Cork game in Stade de Frank and the first day out against Tipp that year too. Would have seen game time in Croke Park that year but for the injury. Opened the door for WOD then

He got the medal in 2018 out of it at least. A great servant for years. Justin McCarthy was absolutely terrible for Limerick GAA but I’m almost certain it was him who handed Browney his debut so he did some good.

A starter in 2013 too obviously.

10 Likes

He played in 3 of the 4 games in munster

A proper legend him and Dodgy in midfield with their multiple wins against the hall of famers.

5 Likes