Death taxes and lunatics in Pallas

1 Like

Malachy :boxing_glove:

1 Like

Imagine our shock

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never ever change

1 Like

You’d always be looking for a lad with a bit of fight in him. But he might have a little too much :joy:

It’s called a melee

Well Robert o Donnell was playing so there is one fella who definitely got sent off anyway.

2 Likes

Bingo

Imagine what he would do in the dail?

@Gary_Birtles_Lovechi give us the blow by blow

I’m going to let @dodgy_keeper give his usual informative report on this one. Where ref Tom McGlinchey left a lot go in the first half, he clamped down after half time. A final last 7 minutes of utter madness from Pallas saw them finish with twelve men - 2 yellows each for Robert O’Donnell and Malachi Ryan, followed by a straight red for corner back Luke O’Dwyer. In truth, all three could have been straight reds.

C/K led by six, 0-18 to 0-12, going into the final ten, and the game was more or less over before Seamus Hickey hit the insurance goal. An injury time Cian O’Carroll free that went straight into the top corner of the net capped a miserable night for the Easterners.

The only ones who had a bigger mare than the Pallas boys tonight, were the programme editors….

11 Likes

:joy: That’s what l like to hear.

2 Likes

Not included in the overall programme for the weekend so?

I would say not as it’s a Wednesday game. All the rest are being played from tomorrow night onwards.

I missed that being on down the road. Nice to see Moriarty make his tfk debut.

Which Tom Mcglinchey is reffing here?

Wondering the same. The former Tipp and Waterford football manager was reffing Tipp Senior hurling games at the weekend just gone.

He must be getting on. A good few years since he made a guest appearance on the mainland. @Declan_Moffat @flattythehurdler

1 Like

I only ever heard of the one fella by that name anyway

Plenty free time on his hands I suppose

3 Likes