Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

First time I can remember anyway.

Ballybrown only have 3 teams though, their second team is Junior B now.

It was basically setup to accommodate Ballybrown after last years debacle?

Pretty sure it is the first run off of a Junior C hurling championship. Na Piarsaigh are fielding 4 adult teams alright.

Ballybrown aren’t, they just have their first team and a Junior B and C team.

Na Pairsaigh have more players than supporters.

11 Likes

Ah yes, I forgotten they’d been relegated from Junior A last year.

Easily the worst supported club in Limerick.

In hurling from my experience, some really well supported clubs are KP, Glenroe, Kilmallock, along with a host of Westies.

In football, probably Casey’s, NCW and Ballylanders

Would NCW have a big following?

From my limited experience in seeing them they did, I may be wrong on that though. This was only a county final a few years back.

Since Milford is no more, and the Limerick website wipes all results at year end, I’ve decided to do a little round-up of scores when tallying my predictions & some thoughts on matches for posterity. I didn’t get to as many matches this weekend as the likes of @dodgy_keeper, @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi, @Jahan, etc but have read their reports, have been talking to a few other people around the county who were at other matches. Would appreciate any insights from people attending various matches over the next couple of months, even stuff like whether teams lined out as per the programme or not would be useful.

Pretty bad start on the predictions aswell, only 11/22. Could have pushed to 13/24 if I had been a bit earlier with my predictions but had an absolute mare with the Intermediate tbh and a few of the 50/50s went against me.

Senior A- 1/2
Na Piarsaigh 1-16 vs Patrickswell 2-15
Ahane 2-22 vs Kildimo/Pallaskenry 2-16
Doon 0-12 vs Kilmallock 3-22

The Na Piarsaigh vs Patrickswell game was played in poor conditions but was a very intriguing contest. Both sides were missing lots of players from last year’s sides, Na Piarsaigh down Jerome Boylan, Sean Long, Will O’Donoghue, Daithi Dempsey as well as Tommy Grimes who returned for last year’s final. They gave senior Championship debuts to JJ Carey, Vince Harrington and Wayne Kearns (who was only playing Junior B last year), while Shane Dowling was given his senior Championship debut in goal. And with Kevin Downes playing at centre-back and Ronan Lynch back up the field, the Na Piarsaigh team did have a fresh look about it. Patrickswell were down men themselves from last year’s team: John Kirby was suspended after being red carded in last year’s disaster against South Liberties while full-back Nigel Foley, corner-backs Tom Nolan and Seanie O’Brien, wing-back Josh Considine as well as new acquisition Evan Fitzgerald were all absent aswell for the Well. It meant that they started with two fellas who may have been considered junior players in their full-back line but Kelvin Lynch & James Carrig both played quite well. Cian Fitz was in at wing-back too, while Calvin Carroll made an impact at corner-forward.

The talking point of the match has been Gillane’s goal, a great piece of individual skill and Downes might still be looking in confusion as to how Gillane caught the ball over him. It had looked like it would be the Peter Casey after he got 1-2 early on but the Well dropped a man back in front and he basically got no ball for the rest of the game. I still don’t really understand why they didn’t bring him to 11 when they had the wind rather than continually hitting the ball way over his head. NaP didn’t make any subs either and just looked slightly off; but they still only lost by 2 points. Calvin Carroll scored a very nice 1-1 for the Well and also was involved in the build-up for Gillane’s goal while their backs, as already mentioned, played well, particularly Flynn and Jordan Higgins, Patrick Kirby, Kevin O’Brien impressed as well as their county men. Na Piarsaigh definitely missed O’Donoghue and Dempsey and will need them for a tilt off the county but they presumably still expect to make the knockouts anyway without them.

I think I’ve spoken as much as I’d like to about our match against Ahane, it’s still pretty sore. They just got a lot more ball to Tom than we got to Kyle. Not that it was just a shootout between those two but they are both inspirational players, but Ahane won the battle around the middle and were able to feed Tom an amount of ball. We might have had a slightly better spread of scorers but they were all one or two points while Dan Minehan and Ronan Fox delivered 1-3 and 1-2 respectively for Ahane. Another flat first-round performance from us, and it means its back to the walls stuff for us while Ahane can look at perhaps preparing a tilt at a county quarter-final for the first time since getting promoted to the Senior A.

I do feel a little sorry for Doon, I know they collapsed against Kilmallock but I don’t know if any team could cope with those sort of absentees. Chris Thomas, Mikey O’Brien, Tommy Hayes, Patrick Cummins, Richie English and Josh Ryan was arguably the standout backline in last year’s Championship, none of those were available. So they basically had a full-back line of players who were playing Junior A last year of Paraic Ryan, Eoin Fitzgibbon & Diarmuid Cummins (some of whom aren’t even natural full-back line players) marking intercounty players like Oisín O’Reilly and Shane O’Brien. And they were also down Barry Murphy in attack. So, maybe they collapsed a little easily but it was hardly a shock, I don’t think there is any team who could do much more down their first choice 6 backs and their best forward against the second favourites for the county title. Now maybe Tomás Lynch could have done a bit more for the first two goals, both shots looked like they were straight at him. Not even Darragh O’Donovan back as a sweeper could do much to stem the tide, Shane O’Brien must have finished with 0-7 from play, he was throwing them over for fun and O’Reilly’s pace looked simply frightening as he tore through Doon’s defence. He finished with 2-2 and it really should have been 3-1. Kilmallock themselves were missing Graeme Mul, Robbie Hanley and David Woulfe so will get stronger. Tougher tests to come for Kilmallock but, even with the absentees, they look like they’ve tried to addressed some of the glaring flaws exposed by Na Piarsaigh in last year’s county final and should be a better side this year. Hard to know with Doon, Patrick Cummins was one back, they presumably will get Hayes and Murphy back so if Chris Thomas is to return as well, they should be a good bit stronger by the latter stages but Ahane will now be licking their lips at taking them on in Round 5 with a potential quarter-final spot on the line. Ahane and ourselves both sickened that we are not playing them next weekend. Fergie & Hickey will have their work cut out to get them back on their feet for a confident Patrickswell on Thursday night.

Senior B- 2/3
Adare 4-11 Garryspillane 1-11
Ballybrown 2-21 Monaleen 0-14
Mungret/St. Paul’s 4-19 vs South Liberties 0-13

@dodgy_keeper has regaled us all with the tale of Willie Griffin’s hat-trick so this is a prediction I got wrong, I just thought Adare lacked a bit of legs in attack and, without Hannon, might struggle. But in fairness to Willie, he has legs and is a deadly scorer at this level. And Mikey Mackey back as well and among the goalscorers. It’s a pity that the Bouncers lost Paddy Kennedy abroad to soccer and with Eoinsie gone aswell, probably a bit light on numbers. Calum Sheehan did get a goal for them, he is some poacher, I’d say he nearly has more goals than points in his Championship career but a fairly comprehensive win for Adare and what they needed after dropping down to this level.

After a shambolic end to 2022, a comprehensive was also what Ballybrown needed and it’s what they got. I think some people were surprised at the margin of victory. I did think Ballybrown would win but I didn’t think it would be by so much. Monaleen seemingly died with a whimper, which seems surprising considering they would have been coming in full of confidence following an All Ireland victory and with a few young talented players added to the ranks. Apparently they had no answer for Aidan O’Connor, who finished with a goal and a few points, while big Barry Adams also scored a goal on his debut. Josh Adams was back at centre-back too, so it sets them on their way.

All those who lumped money on Mungret will be happy. As expected, South Liberties were just down too many and didn’t put up much of a fight. From last year, I think they were down Brian Ryan, Conor McSweeney, Brian Nash, Eoghan Godfrey, Michael O’Brien, Mike Keane, David O’Neill and Shane O’Neill. They may not all have been starters every single day but, as discussed, it’s probably more than any side like that, who haven’t had a whole pile coming at underage, can replace. Mungret, on the other hand, look much stronger. As @ciarancareyshurlingarmy has said, their all-conquering county-winning full-forward line of Liam Lynch, Paul O’Brien and Niall Mulcahy is back in action and Mulcahy got yet another goal at the weekend. Barry Duff also scored two goals and Gilty got one, Fintan Fitz made his debut and things are looking promising. Obviously much tougher tests for them to come but probably better positioned this year than they were last year, where they beat the two teams who made the knockouts but failed to pick up another win from their other three games.

14 Likes

Premier Intermediate- 2/4
Blackrock 0-15 Newcastlewest 0-14
Bruff 0-17 Glenroe 0-14
Dromin/Athlacca 1-22 Effin 1-18
Cappamore 1-15 Na Piarsaigh 2-13

@Diggler77 provided some insight into the Blackrock vs NCW game. Two defeats from two for the overwhelming favourite for the title here, NCW. This sounds like one they had within their grasp and let slip, which will almost be more disappointing, as well as having a goal chance at the finish to sneak it. Blackrock have shown good battling qualities to be fair to them; they are now two wins from two and, in both games, have had to repel tough tests. Down Quilty, Dawson, Heffernan, Duggan and Palmer (I think), a lot of people (including me) had them written off as genuine contenders but they couldn’t have had a much better start. I suppose they have had some decent underage sides recently, which definitely helps, and the likes of Killian Aherne, Colm O’Keeffe, Ciaran Considine, Aidan Gilligan and Sean O’Neill complement the older brigade like Richie Mac, the Moloneys and Paudie Leahy.

Haven’t heard a whole pile about the Bruff vs Glenroe match but it’s one of the ones that I managed to predict correctly. Another narrow victory for Bruff, another narrow defeat for Glenroe. The kind of results you really want to come out on the right side of and it puts a different complexion on the table, although still a long way to go before anything is decided in terms of knockout places.

I did say that it would be typical of the Premier Intermediate Championship, and the trends from previous years, if Effin, having won by 10 against the competition favourites, were to lose in week 2. Now, it did sound like D/A had fucked it away in week 1 and were probably that bit more desperate for a win. Still, you’d have to put it in the ‘surprise’ category considering how impressive Effin were the week before. If anyone did hear anything on this, let me know, think Fergal O’Connor was more influential for Effin but presumably D/A were able to get a lot more from Reidy this week and were a bit more accurate.

There will be no one more sick after the weekend than Cappamore. 6 points up going into stoppage time against Na Piarsaigh, looks like they had a victory on the board and would put them in a good position to potentially stay up, with perhaps Na Piarsaigh under a bit of pressure. Na Piarsaigh were down Kearns, Harrington and Carey from the team that had played in week 1 as they had all played for the seniors on Friday night and it looked like they were struggling. Joe Lonergan got a goal to push Cappamore clear but as @Jahan mentioned, they completely malfunctioned in stoppage time. A quickfire 1-1 from Dylan Lynch about 5 minutes into injury time gave Na Piarsaigh a chance and then a free from midfield from Evan Sweeney travelled all the way to the back of the net after 70 minutes of hurling. I presume the lengthy stoppage time was due to a bad injury for Evan Condon in goal for Na Piarsaigh, could be a cruciate. He went off and Sheppard came back on and stood in goal. A lot of the focus on individuals tends to go to forwards as is natural but, credit where it’s due, by all accounts the standout player in this game was Jason Fitzgibbon at corner-back for Cappamore, who utterly dominated his patch, a fine hurler tbf to him, serious pace aswell.

Intermediate Group 1- 1/2
Croagh/Kilfinny 2-19 Pallasgreen 0-12
Kilmallock 2 0-16 Knockaderry 3-22
Bruree 1-21 Hospital/Herbertstown 0-12

@dodgy_keeper and @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi gave in-depth reports of C/K’s excellent opening round win over Pallasgreen. Perhaps the final score was a bit harsh on Pallasgreen but they do lack a bit of quality in attack whereas C/K could even afford for Jack Lenihan to have a quiet game because of the form of Cian O’Carroll. Seamus Hickey’s goal killed the game, a bit of a fluke from an O’Carroll free put the icing on top. Was there any surprise that Pallasgreen lost the head as the game got away and started to lower the blade? An unequivocal no, I would say. In reality, it sounds like they’re lucky that Malachy and Pudgie will be back for next weekend; the third man, Luke O’Dwyer, won’t be so lucky.

Knockaderry vs the @balbec’s seconds sounded like a crazy game. Kilmallock were 7 or 8 points up at one stage in the first half but a couple of goals before half-time (Mark Danaher and Jack Molloy, I believe) turned the tide. There was a wind but Kilmallock barely scored in the second half while Knockaderry rampaged home to victory. A huge win for them and also a really big score to rack up; an area they really struggled with last year. I can’t see them beating C/K or Bruree but they’ll fancy their chances against most of the other teams now. Tom Condon at centre-back hit 0-3 from play and Pat Downes is still going at full-back, I’m guessing he’s 43/44 years of age (correct me if I’m wrong). Some going to be fair, because there are some lively full-forwards at this level. Now, he was sent off so maybe he struggled here…

A big win for Bruree over H/H. Kind of as expected really, Bruree are definitely one of the favourites for this and H/B were a rabble the last time I saw them. Didn’t hear anything specific about this match but H/H will be glad to see that Kilmallock took a beating too, that’ll probably be the match they target.

Intermediate Group 2- 0/3
Croom 0-14 St. Kieran’s 2-15
Feohanagh 1-18 Murroe/Boher 1-13
Granagh/Ballingarry 1-26 Knockainey 1-13

An unbelievable start for St. Kieran’s, a 7-point victory over Croom, one of the teams many would have tipped to be in that battle to avoid last spot in the group. But Kieran’s were by far and away the side most people tipped to come bottom, a lot of people doubted their hurling ability. But they got what will be a massive victory on Friday night. Gives them head-to-head advantage over Croom and now face into a match against a Murroe/Boher side who lost to Feohanagh.

M/B absolutely hammered Feohanagh last year to help avoid that relegation play-off. Feohanagh had no Jamie Butler who is down playing Junior B (apparently a dispute with management) but they did have Seamie Flanagan back and, although he himself didn’t go to town, his presence alone does boost the side. I’m told it was a reversal of last year’s game, in that Feohanagh out-fought M/B for large periods and made the most of their first-half wind advantage. Flanagan hit a couple of points but 1-1 in the first half for young Brian O’Keeffe kept M/B in touch. M/B had actually cut the gap back to 3 with about 10 minutes to go when they conceded an awful goal, David O’Donovan applying the finish. With the Kieran’s vs Croom result, puts the group in an interesting place.

No surprises that G/B beat Knockainey, but the margin of victory certainly was a shock, this was expected to be a very tight affair between two of the favourites for the county title. @dodgy_keeper might be trying to play the béal bocht but a brilliant report from @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi has given us some insight into the extent of G/B’s dominance. Luke Flynn hit 1-7 from play and he must be up there with Tom Morrissey and Willie Griffin as the standout performer of the weekend. Dinny O’Connor gone into goals but must offer a serious option from puckouts and with Flynn, Cathal O’Keeffe, Darragh Casey, Sean O’Connor, etc. all in form, they’ll be hard-stopped. Very disappointing from Knockainey as it sounds as if they were outhurled all over the pitch; a player as good as Jack O’Grady in bother at 6 all night would be a concern. Can’t be relying on Kirby to keep pulling things out of the bag year after year.

9 Likes

Junior A Group 1- 0/2
Ballybricken/Bohermore 1-16 Staker Wallace 1-10
Askeaton 0-18 Monagea 2-15
Kilteely/Dromleen 4-19 Patrickswell 2 0-14

@dodgy_keeper also made the trip to Knocklong for the clash between the Stakers and B/B. Doesn’t sound as if it was the highest-quality affair but the pacy Dan Owens was able to hurt the Stakers, and young Niall Martin scrambled home a goal to secure the victory. Dermot McCarthy didn’t get on enough ball to drag the Stakers into contention.

I think the only team more sickened than Cappamore after the weekend would have to be Askeaton. Having worked so hard to draw level, led by an inspirational performance from Willie O’Meara (0-6 from play, 0-15 overall), they conceded a free around midfield which travelled all the way to the back of the net and Mikey Browne immediately blew the full-time whistle. Having already conceded a similar goal early on, it was a real sucker punch. Seanie Herlihy was unerring from placed balls and hit a couple from play in the second half when Monagea were under the cosh while Tom O’Callaghan at centre-forward also hit a couple of points from play and was a puckout target throughout. Askeaton dominated but hit over 20 wides and conceded two of the softest goals you’ll ever see. A horrible way to lose, how they’ll react is now the key question.

A huge statement victory for K/D over the Well. I know due to injuries with their seniors, the Well burned James Carrig, Cian Fitz and Johnny Mc who were all named to start for their juniors, but generally the Well are there or thereabouts in the knockout stages and it’s been a while since K/D had a proper go at the title. John Kirby did play for the Well after serving his suspension for the seniors on the Friday night, so that would have been a boost. K/D were also without their main man, Brian O’Grady, but delivered a really impressive performance. Apparently showed huge pace and power all over the pitch, just played with a different level of speed and intensity, roaring into tackles, moving the ball quickly. Almost certainly the standout performance of the weekend in the Junior Championship: they had a 17-point winning margin against one of the favourites, the next-biggest winning margin in the entire division was 6 and there would be a few teams considered whipping boys in amongst it.

Junior A Group 2- 0/3
Claughaun 1-14 Garryspillane 2 1-19
Caherline 0-16 Crecora/Manister 1-10
Templeglantine 0-20 Tournafulla 1-20

I know @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr and @slimjim predicted Claughaun to be the team to be relegated from Junior A but I wasn’t sure if that was just wishful thinking. I really really did not expect them to lose to Garryspillane; after all, they were in a county semi-final only a couple of years ago while the Bouncers have been down towards the bottom end of this competition (but surviving) since coming up from Junior B. They had Donie named at 6, not sure if he did play there, they got an early goal through Fionn Flanagan. By half-time, it looked on paper as if Claughaun had stemmed the tide but they lost centre-back Jack Molyneaux to a second yellow early in the second half, and that was probably the turning point in the game. It sounded as if Macca did as much as he could to drag them through and got a goal in the last 10 minutes to put them two points up but the Bouncers scored 7 without reply to take the win. Shane & Ben Ryan seemed to do most of the scoring for Garryspillane and their win puts a different perspective on this group.

I tipped C/M to win the Junior Championship outright but this wasn’t a good start for them. It sounded like a very exciting one as @Henry_McCarty mentioned, CON having a chance to level it if he goaled from a 20m free right at the death, but his shot came back off the crossbar. On such things are seasons made or broke but it sounds like Caherline were deserving of their victory overall, the old warrior Andrew Brennan again to the fore for the men from the East.

Niall Curtin and Shaughs are back at the helm for Tour and Anthony Harnett’s first-half goal proved crucial in the end as they beat Glantine. Going by What’s the Scór, he scored 1-13 of Tour’s 1-20, mainly from frees obviously. Level with five minutes to go, Tour kicked for home to reel off three points without reply and take the win. I had predicted Templeglantine to win this and, while it looks like Mark McCarthy racked up a big tally, maybe they needed more from Adam Fitz on the scoresheet. Haven’t actually talked to anybody who was at this one so if anybody did hear anything, let me know.

Junior A Group 3- 2/3
Old Christians 2-11 St. Patrick’s 0-12
Castletown/Ballyagran 0-15 Killeedy 0-13
Ahane 2 0-17 Feenagh/Kilmeedy 1-18

Some people thought Christians beating Pat’s in an all-city affair was the shock of the weekend (certainly all the people who tipped Christians to be relegated). I had a look at the programme and I didn’t recognise half the Christians’ starting team but inside they did name Kevin Howard and Conor Madden, who are two hurlers who would be comfortably able to hurl at senior club level. Now Pat’s have names aswell and they would have been expected to go deep into this competition. Very very difficult for them now, would have to win all four remaining games, with three of those being a lot tougher on paper than Christians. I don’t know if @slimjim was at the match and could provide some insight into how it went.

C/B edged out Killeedy in what could end up being a decider to see who tops the group. But with Pat’s and F/K in the group also, the loss could end up putting Killeedy on the back foot. I did think C/B would win this one and they did, but it certainly wasn’t a big margin. Again, haven’t heard much about this one, the curse of it clashing with other big games.

I was surprised at how close Ahane’s second team got to F/K. I really thought this would be the one with the scoreline similar to the K/D vs Well game. I think Ahane only used one sub for their seniors against us but, still, I thought F/K would have way too much for them. May need to revise my opinion of F/K downward but without knowing whether they had everyone available, it’s hard to be certain. At the end of the day, they have a win on the board, unlike Pat’s.

Junior A Group 4- 3/3
Mungret/St. Paul’s 2 0-19 Rathkeale 1-13
Doon 2 1-18 Dromcollogher/Broadford 1-19
Blackrock 2 1-13 Bruff 2 0-18

No report from the game between the Mushes and Mungret. Expected Mungret to come out on top and they did. Again, I don’t really know who they burned at senior or whether they lined out as per the programme but they seemed to have a few decent players listed: Odhran O’Dwyer at 6, big, athletic lads in Darragh O’Hagan and Chams Jagana on the wings and Mark O’Brien inside. Hard to know with Rathkeale aswell; obviously on the scoreboard here, they only lost by three points and do have a team full of pacy players able to carry the ball but how much emphasis they are putting on hurling, I don’t know.

The margin of victory for @Copper_pipe’s men was a lot less than some people were expecting, considering how many juniors Doon burned. Now, in fairness to Doon, they do have loads of hurlers and even with the fellas burned, they were still able to play the likes of big Bob Purcell, Micheál Simon, Mike Barry, Dubhan O’Grady, John Hayes, Daire Ryan in goal etc. at junior level. Took a last-minute point from Damien Burke to see D/B over the line and they’ll just be glad to get the two points on the board but maybe we won’t be writing Doon off just yet.

The last game of the weekend was on the bank holiday Monday as the last two winners of the Junior B Championship went head-to-head, an all-South clash between the second teams of Bruff and Blackrock. Kinda expected Bruff to win this and they did in the end, their inside line just did a bit of damage by all accounts with Jack O’Neill and Ross O’Brien May getting a good few scores. I think it was Paudie Lawlor who got an early goal for Blackrock and did his best to keep them in touch with placed balls, but just didn’t have enough other firepower.

14 Likes

@Aristotle , was at the game and we have no one to blame but ourselves . We(Old stagers) are very well aware Christians would have targeted this game from the minute the fixtures were made and we should have been ready , but of the 15 that started only three would have any experience of what Christians can bring and they were a little shell shocked at the end. We started with Hego at midfield and from the throw in Christians goaled with Conor Madden starting at midfield winning possession playing a long ball in to Kevin Howard who won it over our full back who slipped and buried it. From there to the short whistle we dominated completely missed three clear goal chances and went in at halftime 0-8 to 1-03 up.Christians started the second half with two points from placed balls drawing level and you could see their confidence growing. We kept tabs for 10 minutes but they got a good goal from Howard again and we just sank back into our shell. Christians then resorted to doing what they do best , tackling working their socks off and were the more determined side for the rest of the game. We could never pull it back and a harsh lesson for a lot of our younger lads. Interestingly neither team scored from play ( bar the goal ) in the second half. It will be difficult to qualify from here but we wont go down without a fight. This is a young team , a better team than the one that won the county in 2017, and will come good. Last point Liam O Sullivan should not referee Kevin Howard as they are club men. Conor Madden was best on display.

7 Likes

Thanks for that; in fairness Madden & Howard are both serious junior players, two goals from Howard is probably the winning of the game?

Who was best for ye? Was Diarmuid playing?

The two goals was the difference, but we left three very very good goal chances behind us in the first half. We also missed a lot from placed balls. Just have to get that right. You couldn’t say any of our lads were on a par with Conor Madden but there is a lot more in them I believe . Diarmuid was center forward ,scored 8 pints 7 from frees 1 from play.

1 Like

Mungret seniors have Rory Duff yet to come back.
The juniors lost Barry, O’Dwyer, O’Hagan and McCarthy from the team named and may be too young now. A few other players are out injured and wont be back soon. They should be winning by more over Rathkeale. It is not the team of two & three years back.

Liberties were very weak and the margin could well have been a lot wider had a few goal opportunities come right in the first half…

KD had a going-day while the Well were short a net 2 as you mentioned. Harty is losing his effectiveness, not able to get the shots away now. KD scored 2-4 or 2-5 late when the Well had conceded.

Did Christians have many playing from the barracks? That was a good idea.

1 Like

They’ve shocking support for the population of the town compared to the like of Kieran’s or abbeyfeale

They often said the same about Nemo, but they kept on churning out top class players because the culture was to give back to the club, you don’t need a massive support base

Nemo and Na Pairsaigh have probably the 2 supports in Ireland.

Any potential defenders likely to break into Kiely’s panel next year

We have plenty of quality forwards coming in POD, English, A o Connor, O Neill

There isn’t anything like that pipeline in defence. What’s clear is there is a drop off in quality with the likes of Ronan Connolly, Quinlan, Ciaran Barry and even Coughlan

Paddy O Loughlin would be worthy of another look ?

This is some piece of work @Aristotle, fair fucking play. :clap:

2 Likes