Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

The silence from @thelimericks is deafening.

Post the article up and we’ll consider a response

1 Like

Jaysus tipp have used the same magic sponge for years

The optics here are terrible.

Will there be asterisk’s involved after this ?

1 Like

The refusal of Limerick GAA and The Big House to make comment to an ordinary, decent journalist like Niamh Horan is very troubling.

Niamh Horan wrote that :grin::grin::grin:

Niamh Horan :rofl:

4 Likes

Paul Kimmage will be absolutely seething that he has been trumped by Niamh Horan

1 Like

There was me thinking it was a serious article,lads grasping badly now

Kimmage and Tighe are digging even deeper dont you worry.

This is only the start.

Courtney Love and therefore by a couple degress of separation Kurt Cobain now has a link to the GOATS of the game :clap:

Classic deflection to shoot the messenger here. The fact Horan is of good Tipperary stock is irrelevant.

The integrity of the game is at stake.

I didn’t know she was a hang sangwhich ater.Just that she does puff pieces for whoever is in the RTE canteen on any given day.As Logan Roy would say,she’s not a serious person

2 Likes

Scraping at barrels levels here

You’d often see himself, Eileen Drewery and Yuri Geller out in Mick Neville Park fetching Sliotars during training.

6 Likes

An appalling article, full of the usual inaccuracies and innuendo you’d expect from the writer in question.

Someone might point out to her that this year’s Munster Final was played in the TUS Gaelic Grounds, and not Thurles, as she has claimed.

I don’t know if the descent of Tipperary into hurling irrelevance is a bad thing for the GAA (it probably is, as they need an outlet to keep them off their sisters), but it’s very sad to see the straws they are now clutching at in order to have their voice heard.

Dan Breen would be turning in his grave.

16 Likes

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

2 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

Liam Sheedy has given the morning frantically looking to bring in a French healer type.