Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Sure we all know lynch got a helicopter off the cruise last year to costa rica to get stem cell treatment for the hammer. That failed sonthe horse doctor was brought in and after much debate the teetotal lynch allowed him to rub poitín on him every night while sing what do you wanna know? The evidence is there if you look deep enough. All tied back to PJ planning 911 to cover up shergars disappearance

The domino’s are starting to fall.

Tipp and other counties there eating wine gums at half time trying to keep up to the methods of a French quack with a shady past.

Its all very unseemly and the sweep sweep from @thelimericks this morning tells you all you need to know.

Ah mate

1 Like

the ladies making a few too many basic errors here. Murphy and Ryan the two standouts so far

Cora Staunton yesterday more or less gave us no hope here. Didn’t see the first half but we’re competitive so far

Yuri is some man to bend a sideline cut over.

You know nothing

Season 6 National Ice Cream Day GIF by Ex On The Beach

1 Like

Do you reckon Cora watches a lot of Junior intercounty ladies football? I doubt it.

I say she watches more than I do

3 Likes

Christ our jersey here has a real Penny’s vibe to it

Limerick have come out smoking here

Nothing much happening here now…

The Limerick goalie appears to be wearing hobnail boots.

Signs on she’s keeping a clean sheet

That aged well

It was almost inevitable once I posted

Why the fuck are we wearing blue shorts here?

Quelle surprise. One of the foremost members of the patriarchy on tfk asking a question like this.

3 Likes

Sorry petal.

We’re after getting a yellow card here which appears to be the equivalent of a red card