Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Great men in both clubs have for many years and continue to provide great service to the youth of the areaj.

2 Likes

Ollie.

Well yeah, Ollie has been huge for us. Chawkie aswell.

The two of them combined have made a massive difference to how the player group as a whole perceive football.

1 Like

mushes were caught

Always great to see

I believe Paul White is back, heā€™ll be a serious addition to them.

1 Like

Heā€™s going back to Dubai, wonā€™t be around for knockouts if they get that far. Them and griffins this week loser out not sure who are bigger bottlers so will be tight

Griffins were ambushed by Drom at the weekend in the dying moments

Missing both Coleman & White Thursday night so Griffinā€™s should win that.

Galbally the best side for inter this year.

FƔg leis an bƩal bocht. Ye should come through the championship comfortably.

1 Like

A handful of serious injuries

like who?

@TreatyStones I didnā€™t make the U19 as we had a match but I see we won by 6

1 Like

Ya couldnā€™t go myself as I was coaching another team. Our lads actually took the lead with 10 to go but KP pulled away after that. Weā€™d have had a fairly young side so sounds like a positive performance.

1 Like

Very interesting interview with Stephen Lavin on woolies podcast. Woolie seems to be trying to find out all he can about kinnerks methods by circumventing asking him himself as he knows heā€™ll get little. He hit paydirt with Lavin anyway, hes a talker, though comes across as an alright sort.

Has the underage football academy heā€™s been involved in produced much for limerick?

1 Like

Nope but Limerick have at least five lads abroad whoā€™d start and make a difference most years.

Limerick will become a force in football very soon.

A lot of the biggest clubs in Limerick now have good football teams.

There is very few traditional hurling only clubs left and the big four are so far ahead of everyone else attention is turning to football.

Adare were a hurling club but are now stronger at football.

Clubs like Mungret, monaleen and kp who have good hurling teams are probably more likely to win a football senior county in the next 10 years or so than hurling one.

I could see Limerick in an all Ireland football semi final in the next decade or so.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

1 Like

Why not?

Tipperary done it and so can we.

2 Likes

As an example John kiely doesnā€™t have any player not available that he really wants to pick I reckon. Unless some goalkeeper maybe.

If the Limerick senior football management team had everyone Available theyā€™d become a very good side.

Danny Neville, Paul white, Georid hegarty and whoever else. Im sure treaty could tell you the lads who are good enough but arenā€™t available.

Nap, monaleen, fr Caseyā€™s, k/p, Newcastle west and adare are six big clubs who have senior football sides. Add in all the west clubs too.

You will end up with a very strong inter county team soon enough.

1 Like