Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Kilmallock playing in 2nd gear at the moment. KP out working them in the last 20 mins of the half but been a bit wasteful with possession at times.

Bally b 3-13 Saor Theas 2-12

Phelim O’Reilly bad injury

Kilmallock 1-17 K/P 0-13. 1-04 for The Bull. Dominated second half but hit 14 wides. Houla missed frees but Chanley took them on and was very good.

1 Like

Monaleen 3-21 Bouncers 2-12. Bally B 5-21 Liberties 3-17.

I only saw the second half of that but thought CHC was very good.

The 21 yard free K/P brought the goalie up for at the end only for him to knock it over the bar was embarrassing.

Was he wearing a sombrero?

Chanley is class. If he could only lose three stone.

He did a lovely juggle with it in the first half before scooping it back

1 Like

The Bull will push Flanagan hard next year for a starting jersey.

Needs to work harder imho

He could absolutely replace Flanagan but he won’t play in a like for like role. He’s not that player and I’m not sure the double Ks will go away from the “Flanagan Role” In my opinion he would take the space away from Gillane.

He is in competition with Gillane really. Not that he’s at that level yet.

Flanagan brings the best out of gillane but there’s loads of options.

1 Like

I think everyone has to accept it is what it is now. The poor bastard must be sick of lads at his weight. But he’s a joy to watch

1 Like

It’s unreal really 10 years ago English , O Neill & O Brien would be 9, 11 & 14 at 21, 20 & 18.

4 Likes

Plenty coming through from 8-15. Not much from 2-7

Be grand we can convert forwards to backs ala Barry and Dec

Already working on another pair.

1 Like

finn and casey are only 27 and nash is only 26, dan and byrnes have another 2-3 years left - plenty time to develop lads and by got will they get a development in training against the forwards limerick have

1 Like