Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Epic in Quaid Park Coolyroe today. Won by a point. Tour are as dogged as they come.

1 Like

Ref let Tour away with some amount of dirt, don’t think there was a card the entire game.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mikey is easily intimidated!!

He thought he was on TV moving in frees, JP Kiely would be more reliable id say!

There was a shambolic overcarry call on Rian O’Byrne in the 2nd half which really was unacceptable refereeing.

1 Like

Twas the frontal challenges to the chest called as shoulder to shoulder were the worst, one was 50/50 the other was blatant to see. Good standard of hurling though in perfect conditions, thank God for the new format with the clubs.

That Rian lad was the best player outside of CON on the pitch good cut about him and very skilful.

1 Like

Ya he’s in developmental squads with Limerick

Would anyone know if Limerick County Board do the same as Clare (and the new Croke Park rules) or do they have their own bye-laws. In terms of Tournafulla/Crecora/Templeglantine - If Templeglantine beat Crecora next week and their last matches go as expected they’ll all be tied on points - if it comes down to score difference between those 3 teams then it would be Templeglantine would come 2nd I think

New Croke Park rules.

1 Like

Thanks. Spicy matches upcoming so

Bruff 0-16 Dromin/Athlacca 1-19

D/A were in control throughout and went in seven points up at half time, 0-6 to 1-10.

Bruff just didn’t have enough of an attacking threat at any stage really. Danny O’Leary and Bobby O’Brien worked hard in the first half but Bruff struggled with their accuracy with 10 wides to D/A’s five I think at half time. Josh Keating had a fine game the last day I saw them and was a loss today.

Bruff just don’t have anybody near David Reidy’s quality. He covered a huge amount of ground as you would expect. The goal came from a nice pass by him, shot initially blocked by the keeper but finished by Daniel Scully. Both keepers made a couple of good saves actually.

Reidy finished with three from play and seven from frees, though he missed a couple.

Peter McMahon was sent off on a second yellow with fifteen minutes to go for a pull across a hand. Bruff were down nine at the time and made a bit of a spurt but D/A were never really in danger and still seemed to have a spare man in defence at times.

Paul Browne pushed forward and delivered a good bit of ball in late on but it was desperation stuff really.

I think Bruff only had six points from play in the match which sums it up.

Some day for hurling. Waiting on a roaster steak in Clancy’s now before NaP v Doon.

8 Likes

Killeedy 1-19 Old Christians 1-17
Caherline 4-22 Garryspillane 0-17

2 Likes

Glenroe 0-17 Effin 1-21

NaP 4:9 Doon 0:8 in Bruff at half time.
Breen X2, Casey and Boylan with the goals I think.

Anyone a score for Bruree v Knockaderry?

Lynch instead of Casey, sorry.
Casey a few nice points.

Bruree 0-25 Knockaderry 1-17. FT.

2 Likes

Super win for us boys we march on :muscle::muscle:

Doon getting a right hammering.

4-16 to 14 points.

Quick turnaround for the game on Wednesday for doon now.

They didn’t target this one.

4:23 to 0:16 for a finish.