Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Evan loftus done a good job I thought

Gone to the 20’s.

2 Likes

Yeah that team looked well coached

Ok.

Interesting but in an ideal world would you keep the manager at the same grade like they do in schools and let the players work with different managers and coaches?

Had something to do with Doora/Barefield for a year. Not sure if he was asked back

1 Like

Simply jobs for the boys. No other reason

I’d assume the 17s job is a little more important than the 20s job too.

Dowling is manager, Liam Cronin is the key here!

2 Likes

Cronin is gone in as coach, you’d imagine Dowling will just be a figurehead.

We could have Kev involved in the fold soon so

1 Like

Dowling was over the U16s this year. They won their “All Ireland” hammering Cork in the final. They are a very physical team with buckets of hurling.

1 Like

Re the ref’s score keeping muck up in Ahane v Well game, Ahane made their feelings known at tonight’s County Board meeting. CB claim the both the ref and umpire had the Well up by 4 with less than five to go. I personally think the umpire wasn’t keeping count and just agreed with ref’s count. The scoreboard operator had the Well (correctly) up by 2 but was made change it by the ref. So Ahane started going for goals when 2 points would have sufficed. An apology from Spike was as good as they got.

At the time I thought the scoreboard was wrong before and after the ref had it amended.

It was wrong in Kilmallock for a short period again at the Blackrock v Bruff match this weekend.

1 Like

Cant wait for 2 weeks time in the box office JAHC my superblues against the hegarties. Moss fitz on hegarty will be epic. He has been eyeing this one up a long time.

Was wrong early on in our game against Doon there too.

An asterisk will be required if Kilmallock win the county championship.

1 Like

He can eye it up all he wants , he’s in for a fair pasting off Hego!

Yeah it really influenced the seven point winning margin.

With Pats already through (both of the teams through) I can see it being a dour affair. Likely that Hego (the main one) doesn’t feature.

Comment was not actually intended to be taken seriously.

There was only two points in it between Ahane and the Well towards the end of the match though and the fuck up did influence the players.

1 Like