Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Are the intermediate results listed anywhere?

1 Like

Anyone have dates for semi finals of senior and premier intermediate and potential final dates?

Fair play. Enjoy the pints

Both on in two weeks and the finals are the bank holiday weekend

A great wrestling match :joy: defo about 8 scraps

1 Like

No nonsense officiating from Joe Mul… :smile:

1 Like

A battle. Old school. No fancy stuff.

I was impressed by ye in the earlier rounds but thought it would be Adare 2 ye were up against. They had a serious team out against us

Bit of redemption after last year. Lost the final by a point to Knockaderry after conceding a goal deep in injury time.

Couldn’t give a bollix about the county, today was the one to win.

What was that intermediate game like. Strange to see it have to be played on astroturf but I’m sure it made for a fast open game probably suiting both teams

I went into it too and between it being a dead rubber and it being on the astro, it didn’t feel anything related to a Championship match.

It was a very fast first half but there was no real intensity to it, there were no real tackles being put in; a lot of puckouts, a lot of shots. There was some decent play at times but it didn’t feel like Championship.

Draw game at half-time; G/B started a little slower but grew into the half while M/B had the wind in the first half. M/B took off their centre-forward & midfielder at the start of the second half as a precaution and their shape completely fell away, particularly after Dinny O’Connor’s long-range free dropped all the way to the net.

Game died a death after that, Murroe/Boher lost their shape completely and G/B started throwing points over in what was an even more loose game than the first half.

Luke Flynn impressed against at full-forward for G/B, I’d say he got 5 from play. Darragh Casey was good in the first half too and Jack Cagney was decent in defence. In the second half, they were all scoring: O’Keeffe, O’Donovan, Murphy, Dodge came on and got a point and went back off again, Condron came in and scored a point with his first touch, had a few great fetches.

For M/B, it would be mostly based on the first-half display when they did move the ball nicely and caused a few problems. I thought Brian O’Keeffe at 11 linked the play very nicely and they lost a lot when he went off. Jack Nicholas at wing-back was excellent and the young Mikey Ryan at wing-forward was lively. Paudie Mac caught a lot of puckouts and Tobin did look a threat too. They did miss the older Mikey Ryan though, they’ll need him against Bruree.

G/B have racked up big scores in every game and their forward interplay is good, a hunger for goals there aswell. They seem to be killing teams off in the last 10 minutes or so, they are persistent.

How’s Seanie tobins season so far? Is he still effective or moving well

:grimacing:

Sounds like two work colleagues or friends are over the respective teams and decided to run this themselves

4 Likes

One for the people who are shitting it thread :grin:

A couple of lads who want away from the wives for a week.

Or away with someone elses wives…

3 Likes

Or each other :smirk:

Scored 8 from play against Croom.

Got 3 or 4 from play the last day, missed a fair few too. He looks a huge threat though, very sharp.

3 Likes