Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Iā€™m going to go with, two unadulterated blow in cunts

1 Like

Fairly safe to say 95% are blow in cunts in NaPiarsaigh and Monaleen. The other 5% are just ordinary cunts
cc @Bod and @habanerocat

1 Like

I donā€™t know what happened here.

Sounds like a breakdown in communications between the adult and underage boards. A solo run as ye might call it. Thereā€™s supposed to be a representative of each board at each meeting to make sure this kind of thing doesnā€™t happen.

I doubt the underage ā€œboardā€ knew much about it either, but if they did, then Iā€™d ditch the lot of the cunts.

Iā€™m in the 5% @habanerocat is in the 95%

8 Likes

Any reschedule for Mungret vs Patā€™s in the Junior A yet? Likely this weekend?

Some amount of useless comments underneath this

I very rarely agree with you but you might be on the ball on this.

You know alright. A club like NaP donā€™t need to be adding fuel to the fire giving rival teams more things to dislike them about in truth.

Intermediate quarter finals confirmed.

Bruree v Murroe Boher, 07/10, Clarina, 2pm.

Knockainey v Hospital Herbertstown, 08/10, Knocklong, 5pm.

Iā€™m not involved now. Just drink a few pints is all.

But I have seen examples in the past and Iā€™m sure other people have as well, where the advice of an experienced older member can stop something happening that shouldnā€™t have gained traction in the first place.

You are spot on. A few lads have taken control after a couple of years in the club and they think they are running the show. They have tried to down play things but they went on a solo run and should have gone through the right lines. A number of issues with financial aspects like who would hold/ the funds, what if these funds went missing.

2 Likes

According to Junior Hurling Fixtures | Limerick GAA | Official Website this is on 20:30 tomorrow in Caherdavin.

Folks will have to make the tough choice of that or the Crecora/Manister vs Kilteely/Dromkeen match in the Box Office Championships

Looks to me like one or two were turned down the loan by the credit union for the summer holiday so had to show a bit of initiative

1 Like

Yeah, that Pats - Mungret game is on tonight in Drumgoole Park. 8.30pm start is due to a number of players involved travelling down from Maynooth. Itā€™s finish on the night so if it goes to extra time & pens itā€™ll be all hours before itā€™s over.

Crecora v K/D should be an absolute dinger over in Knocklong.

I probably wonā€™t make either tonight due to other commitments but Iā€™d be going to C/M vs K/D if I had to choose.

Sean Oā€™Dea man marking CON, I would presume. K/D have some nice forwards but their defence can be got at.

Thought NAP were training on it tonight and it was not available until 8.30

Result Kilteely-Dromkeen 2-12 Crecora 0-12

1 Like

St. Patrickā€™s 0-16 Mungret 1-18

No Hego tonight.

Mungret went 2-6 ahead mid way through the first half but it finished 9-9 at half time. Ground was soft enough and St. Patā€™s won most of the rucks and plenty of frees, a lot of them needlessly given away with eight of the nine points from Diarmuid Hegarty (one from play). A few of them were from long range and he dropped a couple short also.

Tit for tat for twenty odd minutes of the second half until St Patā€™s finally got two in a row from play to go a point up, 15-14. The first scored by Kyle Mullins and then a lovely point from the sideline from Hegarty after taking a line ball and receiving the pass back.

There were no real goal chances at all until five minutes to go when Chams Jagna played a low ball from the wing across the goal, finished by Mark Oā€™Brien who followed it up with a point shortly after. The frees totally dried up for St. Patā€™s for the last few minutes and Mungret tapped on another couple of handy scores.

Hegarty caught one ball in the square very late on but couldnā€™t get the shot away and time was up anyway. He finished with 12 from frees and two from play.

KD just about deserved the win. Cathal.oneill could not do it all on his own, though he did hit a large amount of wides.

Two first half goals were crucial.

2 Likes