Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Just back from Knocklong.

5 time Munster & All-Ireland title winning manager John Kiely was in attendance, and God would have been impressed with the workrate of a steely Kilteely/Dromkeen outfit. Deserving winners overall.

2-05 to 0-08 at the short whistle. 3 Crecora attacks on the resumption led to 3 wides before 3 K/D forward forays yielded 3 points and that was pretty much that. The gap was always at least 5, 6 or 7 in that second half and they never really looked in danger. Mixed bag for CON, did the bulk of their scoring but he must have hit the bones of 10 wides between frees and play. At the other end Paudie seemed to nail every placed ball. Dinny & BOG (who looked very strong and fit) also did well.

Feenagh/Kilmeedy, Kilteely/Dromkeen, Mungret 2 and Caherline or Monagea make up the last four. Hold on to your hats. Tough to pick a winner.

3 Likes

Seems like Final Score is now covering Limerick GAA.

I never came back on this. Junior A and Premier Junior could go ahead without county players in the main. Hold off those clubs who are waiting. But the hurling clubs at these grades are not giving it any energy at all.

I think you are wrong on both counts there. Crecora/Kilteely/St pats/mungret/templeglantine/askeaton could all have county seniors.

You are seriously misrepresenting the work done by the junior clubs.

5 Likes

This was football only. Having football and hurling on concurrently is whacking football back further.

Of course I see what all those clubs have brought to the table with their hurling.

Reports Caroline Currid stepping away

Appeared the be a central figure in the setup and will be a big loss I’m sure

Unfounded. Said to be a power play for more money…watch this space

No one better at the mind games

2 Likes

Time to beg Tony Og Regan to return

Madness to lose her

:rollseyes:……

Negotiation skills would be lost on a lot of lads around here

1 Like

Would you though?
In the rugby gear?

Seanie Tobin is back

Unstoppable.

Seanie Tobin scored 3-4 from play in the first 15 mins against Bruree. Some great ball going into hii

3-15 to 2-6 at half-time. Was 3-8 to 0-1, Bruree got two goals to keep some sort of hopes alive.

4D printing

It’s a pity he missed out on the Kiely era. Spent his career getting the ball pucked in over his head